close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

SOLD Dan Wesson VBOB SS 9mm

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by azngotskills, May 6, 2017.

1. azngotskills

azngotskills Active Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Well I recently found out I am going to be a father and need to sell a few 1911s I don't use much to free up a little cash. This Dan Wesson VBOB SS 9mm is a 2016 build with blended thumb safety and flush cut/crowned barrel. After taking it out of the box and everything, I realized it was a "blem" only by seeing the sticker on the box. I have honestly looked over everything very detailed and the only imperfection I see if the barrel hood wear typical of the 500rd count. It comes with everything as if bought new with the two unused DW magazines.

Asking $1250 shipped to your FFL

I will be posting a Springfield Range Officer Operator in 45ACP soon IMG_2943.JPG IMG_2945.JPG IMG_2946.JPG IMG_2947.JPG

2. DukeSoprano

DukeSoprano Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Jan 17, 2013
    Congratulations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. stlgecko

stlgecko Gecko Lives Matter Supporting Addict

May 24, 2014
    Congrats! And this should move quickly at that price.

4. Glock2740

Glock2740 1911 addict Staff Member Moderator

Aug 16, 2011
    The little symbol at the end of the SN says its a "blem", but like with other "blems" I've seen, they all look pretty dam good to me. ;)

GLWS

5. Steve Owens

Steve Owens Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2017
    Congratulations on the new addition, oh the joys of Fatherhood :) Also and I only know this because someone else mentioned that the blem models should have something in the paperwork explaining where and what the blem actually is. And if this were a .45acp I would have it today....

Acco40 likes this.
  6. Affalterbach

Affalterbach Active Member

Apr 5, 2015
    Awesome gun. GLWS...

7. azngotskills

Sep 6, 2012
    Thanks guys!!!! To the top...PM me if you are interested and hope we can work something out ;)

8. william adams

william adams Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Congratulations!!

Their blems are in name only, without the map showing location and the mark after serial# it would never be known. GLWS

9. Babboonbobo

Babboonbobo Avatar is back to my favorite things! Supporting Addict

Nov 18, 2014
    Congratulations on the kid! GLWS

10. fatty

fatty Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2016
    congrats! waiting on #2 in the coming weeks myself

I'd be buying this if I wasn't having my another kid coming lol that's one hell of a price

11. azngotskills

Sep 6, 2012
  12. azngotskills

Sep 6, 2012
  13. grayghostforge

grayghostforge New Member

May 17, 2017
    Pm sent

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

14. fatty

fatty Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2016
    wow can't believe this is still up for sale

Steve Owens likes this.
  15. Steve Owens

Mar 20, 2017
    There is another one on here in .45acp for the same price~! Guns sales have about slowed to a crawl man... I guess tax time over, and summer is upon us... I just made a big purchase otherwise there are about 4 on here I would love to have... But, not sure if I could recover from the settlement after my divorce lmbo...

16. rglassma

rglassma Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2014
    Yes, be very careful with the Mrs. I have the same issue. The words "I saw this gun I want" are extreme taboos around my home ...

fatty likes this.
  17. azguy1911

azguy1911 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Oct 22, 2015
    anything over $1,000 just doesn't move unless priced right, it needs to be special. I've made a series a very reasonable offers on some on here to only be laughed at and they are still for sale.

18. rglassma

rglassma Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2014
    Some people seem to think that their pre-owned guns are going to command almost new prices in this market. It just isn't going to happen. This is a tough market right now.

Steve Owens likes this.
  19. Steve Owens

Mar 20, 2017
    Yes it is a very tough market.

20. azngotskills

Sep 6, 2012
    It is a tough market with some deals/values out there as well....unfortunately their are a lot of "champagne taste w/ beer budget" buyers.

No offense intended but many times this happens when selling something whether it be guns, cars, electronics, etc

The Dan Wesson SS VBOB 9mm retails for $1766, street price of ~$1550 new. If you aren't interested, then don't post. If you feel like my price is unfair, then send me an offer. I am not desperate to sell, so not giving it away but do want to make a fair deal with a fellow addict.

upland1911 likes this.
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted