1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked-up a Dan Wesson Wraith in 10mm and WOW was I surprised. I either have, or have had, Wilson, Baer, and NH and I have to say that this Wraith is highly impressive and, in my opinion, equal in the fit, finish and overall quality of any of the semi-custom 1911s. I mean this thing just really impressed me from the second that I saw it and it became even more impressive when I picked it up and started looking at the fit. I have never had, or even really looked at Dan Wesson’s so I’m not sure if this is typical of all models, or not, but this Wraith is incredible. I haven’t shot it yet but from what I read I will be equally and maybe even more impressed.

·
Banned
393 Posts
I just picked-up a Dan Wesson Wraith in 10mm and WOW was I surprised. I either have, or have had, Wilson, Baer, and NH and I have to say that this Wraith is highly impressive and, in my opinion, equal in the fit, finish and overall quality of any of the semi-custom 1911s. I mean this thing just really impressed me from the second that I saw it and it became even more impressive when I picked it up and started looking at the fit. I have never had, or even really looked at Dan Wesson’s so I’m not sure if this is typical of all models, or not, but this Wraith is incredible. I haven’t shot it yet but from what I read I will be equally and maybe even more impressed.
pictures please!!!:popcorn:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cant post pics not sure why. When I insert the links i get an error that says something about spam-like content.

·
Banned
393 Posts

Oh my! Nice!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Looks very nice. Is that a nitride finish? If so, do not use any CLP to clean or lube. Disregard my nannying if you know that but it is a really nice looking gun and I would not want to see it messed up.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I have had 3 Dan Wessons. They are all amazing. So no, your Wraith is not unique that way. Dan Wesson is top notch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Wraith in .45 and just love the pistol. I wasn't even thinking about buying another.45 till I saw the gun in the case and asked to see it.

I am a die hard Colt fan and this pistol made me a believer in all the Dan Wesson hype.

You will enjoy shooting this even more.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
DW is always good stuff, across the board.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts