December Donation Giveaway...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trent, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    I have had a few Sponsors, and Supporters mention they wanted to donate products or service to help raise funds for the forum. I now have enough prizes to make this a good giveaway. So here is it how it is going to work. For every $5.00 you donate you will receive one entry for the drawing. For example if you donate $10.00 you get your name entered in the drawing twice, $20.00 gets you entered in the drawing four times, pretty self explanatory. The contest will run from today until 12:00 A.M. January 1st. To enter simply click on the link below and once you have made your donation PM me letting me know you entered. Please include the Email address your PayPal is registered under. Also please include your forum name in the PayPal notes as well.

To enter, Simply PayPal your donation to [email protected] or you can simply go to the main page of the forum, and at the very bottom there is a "Donate Button" on the lower left side. If you do not use PayPal, send me a PM and I will give you instructions how to enter.

Okay, now lets get to the good stuff!!! Below are the prizes the lucky winners will receive.

1st Place: The winner will receive a Gift Certificate good for their choice of any set of Grips from Chris at AlumaGrips. The winner will also receive a Flush Cut and Match Crown Barrel job from Chuck Rogers at Rogers Precision.

2nd Place: The winner will receive a set of grips of their choice from VZ Grips (Carbon Fiber grips excluded). The winner receive a Flush Cut and Match Crown Barrel job from Chuck Rogers at Rogers Precision as well.

3rd Place: The winner will receive a set of grips of their choice from VZ Grips (Carbon Fiber grips excluded).

As always guys, sponsors and Staff will not be participating in this contest. It is strictly for our member base! Good luck guys!

Thanks in advance to everyone that enters, and a really big Thank You to everyone sponsoring this raffle!

2. wade-19

wade-19 Global Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Aug 17, 2011
    Trent, I QUIT !!!!!!!:mad2:

J/K Great prizes!! Thanks to all the sponsors that donated the products and time !

3. knedrgr

knedrgr Low capacity, low tech...

Aug 15, 2011
    :pound: @ Wade.

4. sjd78

sjd78 Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 29, 2011
    So is this a drawing? Or the most entries wins?

5. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    It is a drawing.

6. Ditto_95

Ditto_95 Why oh why? Supporting Addict

Nov 5, 2011
    Posted to remember. I am old.:nod:

7. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    Guys, I am sorry I forgot to include a BCC in the email. Sorry there were a bunch of email address exposed.

8. AlchemyCustomWeaponry

AlchemyCustomWeaponry Crabby Old Gunsmith

Nov 4, 2011
  9. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    I don't care if anyone has mine, just don't spam me. Boobie pics are ok though!!!:rofl2:

10. Samcro

Samcro US Army Retired 1911 Supporting Addict

Nov 19, 2011
    this comes After i sent ya my donation :frusty:

11. 3Baers

3Baers 1911 oldie

Oct 9, 2011
    I don't do paypal..not going to do paypal, do you have another way to contribute?

12. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    I just clicked the enter link and I keep getting an error. I logged into my PP account, still same thing.

13. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    Send me a PM and if you want to enter and I will gie you the details.

Sorry about that, it was working at first. I added the email address where to send the Donation to, and where to find the donate button on the main forum page...

14. DAT85

DAT85 BIG OL' BALD HAID ! Supporting Addict

Aug 26, 2011
    Ya,I need help to remember why......... :27_003:

DAT85

15. Bugs

Bugs Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    So much for my "witness protection program". Now I've got to move again. :frusty:

16. JoeJ

JoeJ Member

Nov 27, 2011
    Who's this Kelley character that my money went to?? Thought Trent was the man or is that just an AKA?

17. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    LOL! Kelley is my wife. Me and PayPal don't get along when they screwed me hardcore on a snake transaction a little while back. So I use an account that is in her name. It is my way of feeling like I don't associate with PayPal! :rofl2:

18. JaPes

JaPes Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 27, 2011
    Being a newb, I have no idea why the contest grips are good or what the gunsmithing job will do... but I entered anyways! Heck I don't even have a 1911 yet (still waiting on a SR1911). :grin:

TY for working to get prize sponsors & making this forum a nice place to hang out.

19. Cerebrus

Cerebrus Push to test, release to detonate

Aug 17, 2011
    Guess I will be shooting ya a PM then Trent paypal and me dont really get along..

20. axeman_g

axeman_g Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Oct 31, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.