In the news Democrats new push for impeachment

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by mikegalway, Nov 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    House Democratic lawmakers announced a new impeachment push against President Trump on Wednesday, citing "definite violations" of the U.S. Constitution and "threats" to democracy.

Reps. Steve Cohen (D-TN), Luis Gutierrez (D-IL), Al Green (D-TX) and Adriano Espaillat (D-NY) stood together in announcing five new Articles of Impeachment against Trump, presenting a unified front against the Republican president who the congressman say has violated the Constitution. The Articles of Impeachment were filed under obstruction of justice, violation of the foreign emoluments clause, violation of the domestic emoluments clause, undermining the federal judiciary and undermining the freedom of the press. I'm sick and tired of these a$$ holes and their scorched earth policy . The voters spoke , Dems didn't get what they want , so now they're willing to trash everything . They have truly shown that our vote is not relevant to them . They are destroying the credibility of our republic in the eyes of the world .

Bro. Pappaw and slinger 45 like this.
  2. Spokes

Spokes Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Sep 18, 2011
    They can all go to hell as far as I am concerned.
    They care nothing about out country.
    The only thing they are interested in is votes.
    They could not care two sheets about the citizens of the U.S. even the folks that are stupid enough to believe them and vote for them..
    So glad I grew up in the best of times..

slinger 45 likes this.

3. pscipio03

pscipio03 Fun O' Meter on FULL

Mar 11, 2013
    Meh- would rather them waste their time and energy doing this than fuqing our country over even more trying to pass asinine laws and tax refunds for people who don't even pay taxes.
    Let em run through all their calories doing this. Hell, makes Trump's reelection just that much easier. Al Green is such a moonbat whack job bag of wombat piss that only the people in his constituency think he's anything other than an escaped collie molester. In other words, having him as a vocal enemy is good for Trump.

slinger 45 and Sterling Archer like this.
  4. Wheels No More

Wheels No More Long gone

May 12, 2015
    Thank you for that.

slinger 45 and Bro. Pappaw like this.
  5. Sterling Archer

Sterling Archer Codename Duchess Supporting Addict

Aug 30, 2015
    This actually doesn't bother me. They have no legitimate claims and it will do more damage to the Democratic party as a whole than the little PR stunt is ultimately worth.

6. mikegalway

Feb 23, 2014
    I hope you're right .

7. Spokes

Sep 18, 2011
    You all should have seen Maxine Waters yelling and screaming up and down in front of an audience of democrats screaming for the impeachment of president Trump...

8. Magnoliabreeze

Magnoliabreeze Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2017
    She’s a nutcase for sure. This will all backfire on the democrats in the long run.

9. Gimpster

Gimpster Kevin G Supporting Addict

Apr 6, 2017
    It's all about emotion with liberals! And they love to engage in theatrics!

10. mikegalway

Feb 23, 2014
    They should join Screen Actors Guild .

11. Spokes

Sep 18, 2011
    Liars of America Guild...

12. mikegalway

Feb 23, 2014
    3 Stooges did have the Liars Club . Somehow I think the stooges had more integrity than these A$$ holes .