1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale Derr Precision custom Gold Cup Colt 1911

Description : Colt custom Gold cup worked over by Greg Derr . Less than 50 rounds test firing to see how I could shoot it.

Accessories : Derr soft case 2 mags and paper work

Selling Terms : Cash FTF or USPS Money order
Must be shipped to FFL
Price : $4800 plus shipping and any Transfer fees. Shipping arrangements can be worked out. Your FFL might have a preferred method.

Contact Information: PM

Pictures
Heres the parts replaced
upload_2020-4-11_23-56-39.jpeg

upload_2020-4-11_23-57-9.jpeg

upload_2020-4-11_23-57-59.jpeg

My first 2 mags through it. I do not do this pistol any justice

Then with Greg Derrs recommendation of ammo/loads

Mr. Derrs write up can be found below posted here on 1911Addicts

Step Right Up Mr. Gold
Who among us has never thought of pulling out a 1911 at the carnival! Colt Gold Cup, to make it fair it was 25 yards. Finished in hard chrome with a few accents and features. Details later.

derrprecision.com

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts