1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was about 8:30 this morning. Mrs. C. had already walked 2 of the 3 dogs around the neighborhood. (before it get's to AZ. hot) She then took her refreshing dip in the pool and had just gotten out.
I thought it would be a good time to share some news with her.... it went like this..
me: "hey Pam, what do you think of this Derr Colt Commander?"... ~ he shows her the pic on his laptop~
her: "Nice, but don't you already have some of those?"
me: "yeah, but not one of Greg's"
her: "maybe you should wait a bit"
me: "ummm...errrrr...aaaa"
her: "you already bought it, didn't you?"
me: 'yeah,........ it wasn't going to last there very long"
her: ~ first, the look ~ "you need to go and do something for the rest of the day that has nothing to do with buying or building guns!!!!!!"

So I went out in the garage and built Boooolitts! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
(300) .38 sups, (200) .40 S&W and (150) .45s
I'm thinking the chain around my neck is still pretty close to being tight.

Office equipment Passive circuit component Gas Electronic device Audio equipment

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just remember YOU RUN YOUR HOUSE!
Of course I do...................... :rolleyes:

I’m surprised she didn’t say go do something that involves selling some of your other guns to pay for this one 😜
That was definitely mentioned.... keep an eye on the classifieds

Where was she while you were hiding out? Any new hand bag/shoe combinations you might not have seen before?
I don't look and don't want to know.... its what makes things work here.

At least the chain is not connected to electricity!!!!! Time for her to get a foot massage or appointment at nail spa joint and you will be fine.
Not really a spa gal............ but she does her stuff.... and I just keep it closed :censored::censored:

·
Registered
9,422 Posts
the conversation with your wife sounds VERY familiar.. you forgot the mandatory " you don't need another gun"

and the rolling of the eyes and the sigh of defeat --gotta love the wives who love their addicts

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
and the rolling of the eyes and the sigh of defeat --gotta love the wives who love their addicts
You mean this........
Face Nose Cheek Lip Chin

·
Registered
769 Posts
A man after my own mantra….”forgiveness over permission”! Luckily, your lady sounds a lot like mine. She says yes now because it makes her feel better when I do it anyways. Enjoy that new pistol!

·
Premium Member
7,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Every time I get a little lonely and think maybe its time to get back out in the dating world, I run across one of these threads and I remember why I stayed single after I left ole whats her name for pulling a gun on me in a psychotic moment...for the second time. I do enjoy being single!!
I wouldn't trade Mrs. C. for all the 1911s I have...
but I would think about it.
:ROFLMAO:

·
Known Agitator
3,575 Posts
LMFAO! The last time a "new" gun showed up, I gave mine enough cash to pay off one of her loans.

Once we get a few things fixed around the house, and in a little better financial shape, she is amenable to a few more guns. Perhaps even a NHC..., or something tasty from the classified section here. :cool:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts