In the news Dollar Shave Club welcomes former Gillette customers

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by removed, Jan 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. removed

removed Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2015
    Vote with your money. Boycott Gillette and everything that's sold by its parent company, Proctor & Gamble!

I say this as Gillette has sold out to the "MeToo" movement in the name of being "woke". Gillette wants to further the agenda of emasculation of the American Man. Shame, shame shame be upon you Gillette.

PS - If someone tells me I am "sexist" because I like to BBQ you have some screws loose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=119&v=6mHJFua-v00

Alexy, UBOATDOC, 1L26 and 5 others like this.
  2. xerts1191

xerts1191 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2017
    Yeah they can kiss my arse!

3. BenchMonkey

BenchMonkey Angry Infidel

Nov 28, 2018
    Dunno about the $ shave club but Harry's gets a try. ;)

20190117_180657.jpg

4. deadguy

deadguy Charlie Daniels Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    No Gillette here. Doubled edge safety razor. 100 blades for 25 bucks.

5. Ohio

Ohio I like this place !

Mar 22, 2018
    This is what my morning grooming items looked like yesterday:

A875DFDA-50C6-4274-9F47-2C9C89EABCE7.jpeg

This is what it looked like this morning:
    View attachment 203499

This must be Gillette’s target market.....no shaving, hair grooming, probably doesn’t use deodorant or brush his teeth. If you own P&G stock, you might want to consider selling it...FAST. How stupid can a company be?

4BCB6DFB-DC85-4889-8E56-8DF4FE0A48E9.jpeg

6. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    Have not been using their products in a long time. I am a shaving snob and use a badger hair brush, shaving soap in a cup my kids gave me 20 years ago and German or British safety razor handles along with packages of blades from overseas(India or Germany) that I get through Amazon. Occasionally I have used some shaving gel likely made by these "woke" bastards, but now will make sure to complete the "banning" by using anything but Gillette products. I suggest that all real men return to the days of the past and buy a nice weighted safety razor handle and brush/shaving soap bowl and do away with this expensive and environmentally wasteful practice of buying these crappy plastic disposable handles with cheap blades. You will enjoy the drudgery of shaving a lot more with a return to more traditional products. Doc

7. BenchMonkey

Nov 28, 2018
    https://www.classicshaving.com/collections/straight-razors

I'm afraid of I went to these I'd need sutures and at least two pints of O pos.:D

8. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    And thus, perhaps a visit to my ED so I may then bill you for my services of partial facial reconstructive surgery along with the ever expensive blood transfusions......LOL.....JK. They are actually pretty safe. tough I have dinged myself a couple times when not paying attention.

9. Wheels No More

Wheels No More Long gone

May 12, 2015
    Okay in the dark here can someone explain this Gillette thing?

ImperialBlade likes this.
  10. DSTallguy

DSTallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
    Same question here.

WHEELS likes this.
  11. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    have not actually seen the ad....but basically, the take is that we "men" all need to be more sensitive and must relieve ourselves of "toxic masculinity", yet still happily use their shave products as the obvious and apparently oblivious tools we are. I am beyond sick of this attitude towards men. It is idiotic and dismissive. Not to dispel or equally dismiss the amazing contributions to society of women who certainly should be and at least in my professional specialty are paid the same as I am......but come on.....it takes two or many to create.

12. UBOATDOC

Apr 5, 2015
    I am going to have to take the Steve Mc Queen(the legendary actor not the director) attitude and be happy, proud and basically dig being a man and get to do "man stuff" .

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    ImperialBlade likes this.
  13. Wheels No More

Wheels No More Long gone

May 12, 2015
    I did some digging and came up with this....

ImperialBlade and xerts1191 like this.
  14. DSTallguy

DSTallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
    Well wheels...looks like a pile of nonsense there. I’m not taking this seriously

ImperialBlade and WHEELS like this.
  15. BenchMonkey

Nov 28, 2018

While differing views are welcome to any discussion, VICE's Social Justice panty wearing warriors hardly meet the bar for "informed". More along the lines of script reading, man bun sporting libtard mouthpieces IMO.

The video I posted from Fox shows the original ad that sparked this and is nowhere to be found in its entirety.

Ex-Navy SEAL Jocko Willink: 'Toxic masculinity' and the powerful dichotomy of being a man .

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/for...oxic-masculinity-the-dichotomy-of-being-a-man

In a nutshell, the part that really ground my gears was the whole shame on you for allowing boys to be boys. News flash, I have three of them and they will continue to chew jerky, scratch their butts and shave with whipped cream when Da lathers up with bar soap if need be. See ya Gillette!

16. Wheels No More

Wheels No More Long gone

May 12, 2015
    Well I guess if their goal was to have people talking about them, they did accomplish that.
    Now I'll respond with
    " FEAR THE BEARD "
    :p:p

17. BenchMonkey

Nov 28, 2018
    The better half gets to go visit the JFK center for wayward children for a month down in NC, I get to "wolf out" as she calls it....:D