1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAA dual belt system with double mag carriers and magnetic mag carrier. This is a basically new rig that will only show minor wear from dry firing. These mag carriers are good for STI and similar mags and can be adjusted in all sorts of ways to suit your preference. Outer belt size is 38.

$250 + $10 shipping

I accept PayPal friends and family (preferred), money order, or check (certified preferred. If it’s a personal check will have to wait for it to clear before shipping)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gun_fan111

·
Premium Member
2,784 Posts
dang I need the mag carriers but not the belt

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dang I need the mag carriers but not the belt
I can do that. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out. I believe I have all the rest of the hardware that came with the mag carriers as well. I also have single stack mag carriers that I haven’t listed yet, if you’re interested in those.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mag carriers and magnet all sold to DukeSoprano. Double belt system still available.

·
Premium Member
2,784 Posts
only I could go the the classifieds to post guns for sale and spend money!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
only I could go the the classifieds to post guns for sale and spend money!
Is that a challenge? Haha I could probably do that as well. As you have probably seen from my other listings, I have spent a pretty penny on some awesome leather that I really have no use for other than trying to find that perfect carry holster even though I think I already have it (Milt Sparks Criterion). I have wasted a good few thousand dollars on guns and accessories that I really don’t need and I’ve gotta cut it out!

We will see how long this lasts.. lol

-Eric

Reactions: DukeSoprano

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everything here is sold. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mods please delete. All of this is sold. Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts