In the news Dr. Ford Fraud and Why the Rule of Law Matters: Recap

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by GeorgeandSugar, Oct 7, 2018.

1. GeorgeandSugar

GeorgeandSugar Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Dr. Ford wants the American people to take her seriously and to believe she is credible and yet this is what she has provided or has not provided to support her accusation. Dr. Ford has undercut those women who have been credibility “sexually assaulted.”

IMHO, Dr. Ford was a willing participant in this despicable “witch hunt.” In the end for Dr. Ford, the sizable “GoFundMe” account was worth it. That was the “trade-off.” Help us destroy a man’s reputation and you’ll receive a “lump sum” payment courtesy of our faithful followers to eliminate any direct connections with Democratic handlers responsible for this charade.

“Here's a quick recap of the flimsiness of Christine Blasey Ford's allegations by an online friend, Max Madison:

She refused to hand over the results of her polygraph

She refused to hand over her 2012 therapist's notes

She said she was afraid to fly, but has flown dozens of times.

Since she did in fact fly, she offered no other reason for the delay

She said she wanted anonymity but contacted [the Washington Post] multiple times

Said she got advice from "beach friends" but didn't mention that the primary one was a former FBI lawyer, Monica McLean, who worked for Preet Bharara, a man Trump fired. She also failed to mention, when talking of her Beach friends at the hearing, that Monica was sitting right behind her.

She had a perfect memory of 1982 but couldn't remember basic things from the previous 10 weeks

She'd been drinking.

She changed the year of the alleged attack

She named 4 people, but had no backers

She couldn't remember how she got home even though her story had her escaping the house far from home, pre-cell phone.

She gave no location or any details that could be researched for verification.

She never told anyone and never claimed PTSD prior to Kavanaugh's name circulating 30 years later.

She said that she put the 2nd door on her house because of PTSD, but evidence shows it was to get around zoning laws to create a rentable apartment.

She said she didn't know that Grassley offered to come to her, even though it was broadcast nationally.

She feigned no knowledge of polygraphs even though her ex's sworn statement said she'd coached Monica McLean how to beat it in the 1990s, and in any case her profession should have at least well acquainted her with it.

She co-authored a paper on repressed memory creation years before she claimed to have one

Nothing is known of her pharmacology, but given her past alcoholism, her visits to a therapist and her general presentation, odds are high that it's extensive.

She scrubbed her social media. We know from a kitty hat photo that she was rabidly anti-Trump.

She had zero family or friends with her, not from the 80s nor from today. She was surrounded only by Democrat Party handlers.

Constant cries of bravery & "nothing to gain" vs a $700,000 GoFundMe and a career boosted a la Anita Hill

Literally all there is her word vs all of the above. Not a shred of evidence.

I would add to this excellent summary – one of those she claimed at the "event" in question, Leland Keyser, whom she characterized as a lifelong friend, informed the committee that McLean had pressured her in a vain attempt to get her to change her statement to support Ford's account.”

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/10/seedpods_from_the_garden_of_stupid.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 7, 2018
  2. dash

dash Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2016
    Dr Ford and the Media had their turn and investigation into Kavanaugh. It time for perjury investigation into Dr. Ford’s testimony.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018

3. C_Hallbert

C_Hallbert Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2017
    There is possibly more evidence that Ford is a fraud.....[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UBOATDOC, GeorgeandSugar and Jimhoag like this.
  4. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    They'll never do it . She's playing the victim card to the hilt and the media is on her side .

GeorgeandSugar likes this.
  5. deadguy

deadguy Charlie Daniels Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    And she has now stated she will no longer be pursuing her claims against Kavanaugh.

Imagine that

livinthelife and GeorgeandSugar like this.
  6. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    In America, drunken regret has become sexual assault.

It's like the Hollywood scandal with Weinstein (I'm not saying he wasn't a scum bag), there wasn't one actress that wouldn't have slept with a writer, producer, director, stage hand, boom tech or coffee gofer for a part on the big screen. The casting couch was started in the silent film age.

GeorgeandSugar and UBOATDOC like this.
  7. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    This woman helped the dems divide this country in a way that I don't believe can be fixed . And , put a stink on a good man's reputation .

KS95B40 and GeorgeandSugar like this.
  8. GeorgeandSugar

GeorgeandSugar Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Wow! I wonder why? Obvious! The entire affair was a farce, sham and a huge lie. Pathetic! Dr. Ford sworn before the committee. She made false statements. That is fact! Until these leftists thugs are prosecuted, they will be back which you can count on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    And actually were it me....I would put a rabid dog attorney on her immediately for making such unfounded statements. I am thinking it is unlikely that Justice Kavanaugh will any more than Justice Thomas sued Anita Hill for such slander. But Feinstein, that POS Blumenthal(who should be investigated and charged with honor violations for stating he was in Vietnam) and Schumer all MUST be investigated. We must demand that this **** stop.....at the very least on Capitol Hill. Where are Gowdy and Chaffetz when we need them???????

10. Chief1297

Chief1297 Active Member

Feb 10, 2018
    It was all BS...plain and simple. She is a liar. Period!