Rant Dr. Ford Purposeful Appearance: Planned, implemented & Executed

Discussion in 'Political Outhouse' started by GeorgeandSugar, Oct 14, 2018.

1. GeorgeandSugar

GeorgeandSugar Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    This from a friend. It also confirms many of the rumors I have heard. Not fact checked, but would any of this come as a surprise when you consider Democrats and the lengths they go to too achieve their end game.

Copied post

Everyone needs to do some homework tonight....You ask why Dr. Christine Blasey-Ford would do this? I’ll give you 4 reasons:

1) she owns a major portion of the company that makes the morning after abortion pill and she is afraid Kavanaugh will overturn Roe v Wade, therefore making her million dollar empire go caput.

2) She’s a professor at the same college (Palo Alto U) where Diane Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum, is on the board of
    directors, she has worked with Blum on the “resist Trump” movement for two years.

3) Dr. Blasey-Ford’s brother, Tom Blasey, is business partners with Peter Strzok’s cousin Jill Strzok for a company called Exelis Inc. enough
    said there.

4) Feinstein and Chuck Schumer appointed lawyers to set up three GoFundMe pages for her the week BEFORE she testified, which are currently up to over a million dollars for her to keep as payment for her testimony.

I can go on if you would like... Don’t believe for one minute this “professor” came out of nowhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. mikegalway

mikegalway CEO of DILLIGAF industries Supporting Addict

Feb 23, 2014
    Agreed . I found most of this out on my own ( everything but the morning after pill ) before she even testified . As far as I'm concerned the pro bono Soros lawyers , the timing by Fienstein , and finally the go fund me account totally negate her testimony . More than that , I believe she's a stone cold liar . This is what the FBI should be working on . The deep state is huge . If the media were honest , impartial , investigative journalists , her testimony would never have happened .

3. Chief1297

Chief1297 Active Member

Feb 10, 2018
    She is and was a liar...1/2 the country are gullible idiots...1/2 of those don't even know who Christine Ford is....

GeorgeandSugar likes this.
  4. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    Fortunately, this almost transparently guised crap did not work out quite like the Dems planned. They will not stop at this and we must take every one of attempts to assault or Constitution very seriously. They are well funded by people like Soros and have no real sense of conscious guided ethics.

5. xerts1191

xerts1191 Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2017
    I’m hoping I see this on Tucker Carlson soon!

GeorgeandSugar and UBOATDOC like this.
  6. UBOATDOC

UBOATDOC THE DOCTOR WILL SEE YOU......LATER Supporting Addict

Apr 5, 2015
    Tucker....better than Bill O'Reilly. Much better at debating the issues.

7. The War Wagon

The War Wagon Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2018
    Jimhoag likes this.