1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dave Cote (DRCFirearms) is an excellent gun dealer. Much more of a consultant than a salesman.
My railed NN should be here tomorrow or Wednesday.
Very pumped about this new weapon.
Thanks Dave.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Nice words, thanks for sharing your impressions, it's always nice to hear about the good guys in our hobby!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Been talking to him about his Red Dot Glock. He has been great! I look forward to being able to buy something from the man! I am leaning toward adding a Guncrafter after my current hunt for a 9mm.

·
Forum Sponsor
517 Posts
Dave Cote (DRCFirearms) is an excellent gun dealer. Much more of a consultant than a salesman.
My railed NN should be here tomorrow or Wednesday.
Very pumped about this new weapon.
Thanks Dave.
Wow! Thank you for the kind words, Mike. I am humbled. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. You are going to really love this Railed NN. Here is a picture to keep you up tonight. It will be at your FFL tomorrow, my friend. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yeah, makes mine look like crap !!!!!!!!
What can I say. I never had an avatar over at TOS so I figured I would set up something here I actually wanted to look at! I still dont have an answer to what kind of gun is in the picture I posted on the other thread...

·
Sharpening Ockham's Razor
1,990 Posts
Agreed, I think you'll really enjoy it. We'll expect photos when it comes in! :smilie:

I also think Dave's great to deal with, by the way.

Andy

·
Registered
56 Posts
That's the great thing about a forum like this. You develop a list of good guys. When you need something you know who to call.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts