1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cranky old curmudgeon
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waited a few weeks to get the mounting plate I wanted.
Tartan Textile Tablecloth Creative arts Pink
Product Textile Sleeve Creative arts Pink
Cosmetics Office supplies Eyelash Tool Font
Camera lens Camera Camera accessory Tool Rectangle

Tried mounting to a rail, but that was ugly. This is much, more betterer.
The plate comes from Lobos. Have to wait a couple weeks to sight in. Working Saturday's is just craptastic.

·
Cranky old curmudgeon
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
These are really great guns, aren't they!?!!
I got a crazy good deal on one and could not believe how far they've come from the original, which was just great itself! Mine is identical to yours w/o the RD. It outdoes a small handful of my Bullseye pistols that cost several times more, and prompted the sale of a couple of $1000+ S&W 41's. Ruger did good.
Thanks a lot for posting this, I'd been sticking with irons 'cause I didn't like the rails I'd seen, you just tipped the bucket, and the price ain't bad either. Hopefully they'll get a few more made soon.
I really hope yours drives tacks for Ya!

·
Registered
596 Posts
My Ruger .22 development stopped with my MKII that i learned to shoot on. How is that plate mounted? Did you get the gun milled somewhere? Looks like a great setup.

·
Cranky old curmudgeon
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The MK IV’s come Pre tapped
View attachment 867029
Yeah, what he said. It only takes 9 inch pounds of torque to lock it in place. Lobos also recommends Loc-tite. If I wasn't working today, I'd be sighting it in. Maybe tomorrow, depending on how many hours I work today.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts