Dual 1894 Winchester's

Discussion in 'Rifles & Shotguns' started by 2001SportTJ, Feb 13, 2012.

1. 2001SportTJ

2001SportTJ 1911 Totin' Redneck!

Sep 17, 2011
    Just picked up a new '94 Winchester today to go with my Grandfathers that he left me when he passed away a few years ago. The one I picked up today is an unfired Buffalo Bill commemorative edition chambered in 30-30. These were only made in 1968 and are pretty hard to come by. My grandfathers rifle is pretty unique also, I have never seen another one like it. It has a "button magazine" and only part of the barrel is octagonal and the rest is rounded and it is chambered in 38-55. I am not too sure about the history of this one and can't find too much information about it. If anybody knows anything about it or can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. joerockhead

joerockhead "BOURBON" It's not just for Breakfast anymore ! Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012

3. 2001SportTJ

2001SportTJ 1911 Totin' Redneck!

Sep 17, 2011
    I e-mailed the Buffalo Bill Historical Center because I couldn't get the link from Winchester Collector to work. Hopefully they will e-mail me back and have some information for me.

Nice collection by the way, I love the engraving on the one on the far right.

4. joerockhead

joerockhead "BOURBON" It's not just for Breakfast anymore ! Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    Thanks...
    The two on the right have never been shot... Far Right is a 1894 to 1994 centennial ... in 30-30.. it's got a partial octogon barrel ..

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted