1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Esteemed Addict @DukeSoprano was kind enough to interrupt his busy schedule to make the Zoid a couple of sets of grips . . . ! For this, I am eternally beholding.

Received them last week and I promised an immediate photo shoot - well, work got in the way.

Finally got the photos shot, not professional quality, but they should give you an idea of the care and workmanship Duke puts into his work. They are insanely beautiful, and I was totally envious of all the other addicts who scored a pair or two until these babies arrived. Duke made me a pair of the like-ivory American Holly grips, and the unique as a fingerprint Spalted Tamarind grips.

Anyway, I dressed up a few of my ponies, now I can't decide who should wear which pair . . . . .

Decisions, decisions . . . oh yea, onto the photos. Let me know your favorite combination.

Colt Delta Elite w/American Holly

Soprano Grips-002.JPG

Soprano Grips-003.JPG

Colt Delta Elite w/Spalted Tamarind

Soprano Grips-004.JPG

Soprano Grips-005.JPG

Colt MK/IV Series 70 w/American Holly

Soprano Grips-006.JPG

Soprano Grips-007.JPG

Colt MK/IV Series 70 w/Spalted Tamarind

Soprano Grips-008.JPG

Soprano Grips-009.JPG

·
Si vis pacem, para bellum
2,298 Posts
I'm partial to the spaltid tamarind on a blued gun. That's the pair I have. Looking good as usual. Duke does great work.

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't want to be too showy, but I took a couple of photos of Duke's grips on my OLD Pony too.

I'm thinking THIS might be the new home for one of the two pairs . . . . .

Soprano Grips-018.JPG

Soprano Grips-019.JPG

Soprano Grips-021.JPG

Soprano Grips-023.JPG

Soprano Grips-024.JPG

·
Pulling my hair.
27,675 Posts
That last one needs a pair of Dukes sweetheart grips on it. The Holly grips need to be on the Series 70.

·
14,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That last one needs a pair of Dukes sweetheart grips on it. The Holly grips need to be on the Series 70.
Not familiar with Duke's sweetheart grips. Sounds like I've gotta do a search . . . .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts