1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
It's no secret I'm a big fan of Long's Shadow Holsters. It's also no secret that their delivery times have stretched towards infinity with the resurgence in STI 2011 popularity in both the civilian and LE market. They would be my first choice, but it's hard to wait 3 months for a holster when you can get it in 3 weeks (or 3 days) somewhere else.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's no secret I'm a big fan of Long's Shadow Holsters. It's also no secret that their delivery times have stretched towards infinity with the resurgence in STI 2011 popularity in both the civilian and LE market. They would be my first choice, but it's hard to wait 3 months for a holster when you can get it in 3 weeks (or 3 days) somewhere else.
I agree id like to have a Longs but the wait times have gotten unreal ..

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been waiting two months so far for my Long's for the Staccato P DUO... I think I'll like it when I get it, but I'm also sure there must be other good holster makers out there for my piece. I'm not complaining and I'm happy that they are busy due to the upswing in 2011 popularity, but hopefully other manufacturers will step in. Safariland was still messing with their molds too when I called them a couple of months back. I think I'll look at Garrett in the future. In the meantime I'm using a Phlstr floodlight, but you have to have a Surefire X300 attached for it to work.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Bawidimann Gotham x300 is a pretty awesome aiwb rig. It's near universal, will fit everything from a g19 to a 5" govt 1911, and I have confirmed with the maker people are running STI guns in them. Looks big, but is well designed & carries surprisingly well. Caveat is like the phlstr floodlight mentioned above, it requires a Surefire x300.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.