1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I looked at them a bunch of times at SHOT. Liked it a lot. Haven't seen many in the wild though.

I've read a post or two about them, all positive from what I remember.

Jim

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,248 Posts
I have it's brother. The Kodiak. The difference is a rail, magwell and a bull barrel. I actually went to purchase the Bruin. I had been in to look at it a couple times. Trying to decide between that and a Springer TRP. My reason for getting the Kodiak was my dealer sold out of the Bruin's. And I do like a rail, but I like a 1911 without a rail even better.
A long slide 10mm shoots sweet. The first time I shot mine I was hooked. This Kodiak got me started on 1911's. This is one I never plan to sell and I've sold a bunch.

Here is before and after pics.
20200322_205746.jpg
20200822_193200.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Shot one at the range with some hot hand loads, it was darn fun and a tack driver.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Bought one back in the fall of 2017. It was about $1.8K (before tax) from a LGS. Not seeing a gap under the front sight on mine. Lovely pistol. The one thing is getting the nice looking curved recoil spring plug back in after a field strip and clean.

What I never saw was one in 45ACP. I think DW built some but all I ever saw was 10mm.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
My one and only 10mm... A DW.
At the time I wasn't sure about having a 10mm. I shot it once and still wasn't convinced. Now I wished I wouldn't have sold it.

IMG_2934 (2).jpg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts