1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got this in a trade with a forum member a year ago. It’s been. Sitting in the safe for a while no, so up for sale it goes. There is a tiny bit of holster wear on the very end of the slide, a tiny nick on the checkering at the magwell and a couple of scratched spots on the frame. They are under the grip panel and you cannot see them with the grips mounted but wanted to disclose it. Comes with original case, two mags, the VZ grips that are on it as well as the originals.
$1175 -Price Drop- $1100- Now $1050 shipped if your FFL will accept from an individual. PayPal f&f preferred Price Drop- $1000 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,491 Posts
I love my Guardian .38 sup/9mm duel. If you're looking for a quality gun that shoots great, this is one.
GLWS

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Any idea of round count, the year produced, and do the sights still glow bright? Thanks for your time.

Jim D

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ve owned it for a year and put, maybe, 50 rounds through it. I can’t remember if the guy who had it before me gave a round count or not. Based on the shape it’s in, I’d guess it’s low but I hate to give a number without knowing. It’s tight and smooth, for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Yes sir thank you. I hope the OP replies. OP, if you read this, where in Texas are you in?

Jim D
Southeast Texas
on the coast

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,288 Posts
Good opportunity for a fine EDC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts