SOLD DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER UNFIRED **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by BCD 45, Mar 18, 2020.

1. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    THIS IS NOT A "BLEM" MODEL. I bought this DW-G from a dealer that had sold it & 3 weeks later the fellow traded it back UNFIRED for a 9mm. When I bought it, it was missing the bushing wrench & 1 original DW magazine but had 1 DW mag & 3 Metal Form Elite magazines with it for a total of 4 mags + the lock & owners manual.
    It comes in the original hard case but also included is a really nice embroidered DW pistol rug, the 1st I've ever seen but it's really nice. Also included is the original DW Cocobolo grips, a set of VZ orange/black grips, & a set of Custom Amboyna Burl Starburst bob-tail grips that I had made just for the gun.
    This is a super nice package for a super nice firearm in 38 SUPER! This firearm does NOT have a scratch, ding, or blem on it anywhere.
    Note: I just wanted to add that this DW has an excellent trigger & the frame to slide action is buttery smooth, as smooth as my WC's.
    See post #11 also!
    ***Asking $1595.00 *** shipped & insured. I will accept PayPal friend to friend (No note in the memo box), Personal check, USPS money orders, or certified bank cashier's check. If by personal check, USPS money orders, or cashier's check, the firearm will ship when funds clear.
    Shipping: Price includes shipping & insurance (CONUS) to your ffl dealer from an individual, me. Please make sure that your Dealer will accept this firearm from an individual and I will include a copy of my State of Texas photo Carry License with all information on it.
    PLEASE make sure your dealer will accept this firearm from an individual.

I will NOT ship this firearm anywhere that it's prohibited!!! As with any firearm, this firearm should be checked by a qualified gunsmith before firing.

DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (17).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (5).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (8).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (9).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (10).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (11).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (13).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (15).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (16).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (12).JPG

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  2. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    A few more pictures. Thanks for viewing.

DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (1).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (2).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (3).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (4).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (6).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (7).JPG DW GUARDIAN 38 SUPER (15).JPG

3. Justin_Pelletier

Justin_Pelletier Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Dec 27, 2016
    Always wanted one of these. Can’t beat a DW. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

boatdoc likes this.
  4. rglassma

rglassma Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2014
    I recently bought one in 9mm and it is as good as it gets for top tier production gun. Love it !!!

boatdoc likes this.
  5. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
    I have one of these and it's a blast to shoot! Great seller guys, somebody better snatch it up!

6. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020
    All those grips make me rethink all the crimson trace grips I have purchased and put on. That’s a gorgeous 1911. GLWS!

7. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    I figured you would, don't you have two or three of everything?

8. Addicted2gunz

Addicted2gunz Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive... Supporting Addict

Jul 14, 2018
    Give or take... Lol

9. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    Hey Addicts,

Thanks to all of you for the nice comments. I've been hanging on to this one awhile not just because it's a beautiful firearm but the action is silky smooth and it has an excellent trigger on it also.

I've had/have quite a few DW's but this particular one is the finest DW that I've ever handled. It's that sweet. If I hadn't just bought the nice WC 38 SUPER yesterday on our Addict's classifieds from dougwtx, this firearm would not be going anywhere. And if I have to keep it, it won't hurt my feelings in the least. Thanks guys!

Jim D.

10. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    I figured this fine piece with all the goodies added would be gone by now. But it's still here looking for a warm cozy new home.

My original intentions were to have a 9mm barrel fitted to it so that I'd have a 9mm/38 super convertible. With it's light weight, this would make an awesome carry firearm + be a load of fun at the range just as a shooter fun gun. Thanks for looking.

Jim D.

11. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    If anyone would like to buy this firearm including only: The unfired firearm - The original black hard case - the original wood DW grips - and 2 magazines - let me know and I'll give you a reduced price for the listed items only. This is the only way that I will split up this package. Thank you for viewing.

Jim D.

12. BCD 45

BCD 45 Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    This firearm has been SOLD!

Addicted2gunz, Dwe and TheCollector like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted