1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DW TCP .45 for sale. THIS IS NOT A "BLEM OR DEMO MODEL". Unfired except for DW testing. If you've never handled or shot a TCP or ECP, do yourself a favor & try one. I love the Valkyrie line of DW's but IMO, both of these are better. The trigger matches or beats any WC, NH, or GI that I own & they're very slim, super accurate, & reliable. Besides this one, I own a shooter of each one, the reason for selling this new one.

Besides the original grips, I had a friend that has a CNC shop custom build me a set of Ivory G10's with diagonal slant cuts. They picked up a yellowish tint from lighting but they are beautiful white. Original grips use short screws & the Ivory uses long & I have both included.

*WAS $1395.00* - ***NOW $1300.00*** until Christmas day. Shipped and fully insured to your FFL dealer CONUS . I will be shipping as an individual so PLEASE make sure your dealer will accept this from me with a State of Texas photo ID, my carry license. I will not ship anywhere that this firearm is prohibited.

I prefer PayPal (Friend to Friend-no note in memo box) but will accept personal checks (firearm ships when check clears my bank) or USPS money orders (one day to verify).

This really a nice firearm, IMO DW's best, and the slide is smooth as butter + I just can't say enough about the trigger. Thank you for viewing. Jim D.

• SKU1846
      Model TCP 45 ACP
      Caliber.45 ACP
      Magazine Capacity 8
      Frame Material Forged Aluminum
      Slide Finish Duty Finish
      GripsG10
      Overall Length7.64 in
      Height5.6 in
      Width1.25 in
      Weight32 oz
      Trigger Mech Single Action
      Front Sight Brass front
      Rear Sight U Notch
      Safety Manual thumb safety, grip safety
      MSRP$1,725
      Product Name TCP 45 ACP
Grey Material property Cylinder Carbon Steel
Gun Firearm Line Trigger Grey
Technology Material property Carbon Macro photography Silver
Atmosphere Colorfulness Black Grey Tints and shades
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Black
Trigger Black Metal Grey Composite material
Carbon Material property Close-up Macro photography Silver
Colorfulness Grey Composite material Material property Macro photography
Technology Computer accessory Laptop accessory Office equipment Label
Meal Plastic Kitchen utensil Aluminium foil

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess guys are just not ready for change but like I told someone, if you ever handled & shot one, you would own one. And for an EDC gun, it just doesn't get any better than these. Guys will soon see that DW hit a grand slam with this firearm.

JD

Reactions: RN47

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RN47,
TODAY, if you want it today and can do PayPal F to F, I'll do $1350.00 shipped & insured.

Jim D.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
That is quite nice. It surely would be good in a Milt Sparks Criterion.

Reactions: BCD 45
1,571 Posts
This is a great gun! I ordered one in for a customer and I was surprised how light it felt.

Reactions: BCD 45

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Jeremy,
Yes sir, it surly feels light and is really thin making it an awesome EDC firearm. I think the light weight feel comes from the perfect balance the gun has. The one I kept & shoot, has been flawless through 2+ cases of ammo, 1 case FMJ & 1 case Remington Golden Saber HP's 185 grain ammo. It's just a fantastic firearm and has become my favorite DW by a long shot.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Duke,
These TCP's are most awesome, accuracy, reliability, and feel. They're just a fantastic firearm.

With the original grips ONLY I could do $1325.00 shipped & insured. Thanks.

JD

·
Registered
110 Posts
They are excellent and would love to have one. I sold off 3 1911's to buy the wraith model and would have no problem selling the last 3 but having M.S. and living on disability makes it all but unreachable. However if things sell quickly I'll reach out I promise

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BIGBORE,
Brother I know where your coming from bud, I have ALS & at times it's a nightmare.

Good luck to you brother and "Blessings To You & Your Family". Like you buddy, just trying to play the cards that you were dealt in life. It's rough sometimes but I haven't folded my hand!

Jim D.
SE Texas

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hello my Friends,

I'm reducing the price of this firearm to $1300.00 shipped CONUS until Christmas day. It will include both sets of grips. This will be my final price.

Thanks all for looking and "Merry Christmas to all".

Jim D.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts