Dan Wesson DW Valor CCH Order Issues!!!! Concerns

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by TheCollector, Jan 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TheCollector

TheCollector Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2018
    FYI.......... I'm having some issues with and online order placed for a DW Valor CCH Limited Addition.
    I used a link to Anthony's Firearm Warehouse for buying them. Both .45 ACP & a link for the 9mm.
    I ordered a 9mm with 25% down on a CC. I am no longer able to get into my account to pay the balance off. I can't get passed their phone menu or leave a message because of a full voicemail box. They haven't responded to 4 emails through their website. Nor is their active chat box active.
    Does anyone here that purchased from them have a direct phone ext. to reach a real person?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
  2. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015

3. TheCollector

Aug 25, 2018
  4. Jollyroger1

Jollyroger1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2015
    They were probably busy at Shot.

WHEELS likes this.
  5. TheCollector

Aug 25, 2018
    I'm hoping that's what it is.

WHEELS likes this.
  6. Sneaky One

Sneaky One Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    They completely shut down for two weeks for shot. No emails , nothing. I experienced it several years ago as my gun I shipped back for warranty work sat at UPS for over a week. Keith did not return emails in that time.

Journeyman1234 and WHEELS like this.
  7. cdhbrad

cdhbrad Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2011
    He didn’t buy the pistol from DW.

TheCollector likes this.
  8. Sneaky One

Sneaky One Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    My point was they were unavailable

WHEELS and ORShooter like this.
  9. BenchMonkey

BenchMonkey Angry Infidel

Nov 28, 2018
    What about the acccount management frozen? I mean who doesn't want to make money?

I looked at Anthony's website, I've heard of bankers hours but Noon to 1900 hrs? Only weekdays too. They do have a BBB accreditation but it's only since 2017, prior to that were a string of issues The Collector is experiancing now.

Hope this is just a glitch and not something else.

10. rod442

rod442 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    My order is in the same boat (put 25% down initially) . I tried to pay the balance Friday and somehow it only charged me 1.00. NOW I cant pay a different amount, and it says the amount entered must be less than the remaining balance; yet I cannot change it. E-mailed, called, tried online chat.... Nothing.

Please let me know if you get in touch with them.....

11. Mike0251

Mike0251 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 25, 2016
    Hope you guys get this sorted out. My purchase with them was very smooth but I paid in full with my CC when I ordered. Timely email updates as well. Ummmmm

12. Lug Nuts

Lug Nuts New Member

May 1, 2016
    Curious if your pistols were put back into their available stock because the available number increased by a few over the last week or so...

13. TheCollector

Aug 25, 2018

I don't know but my Credit card now shows the balance paid.... still can't reach them.

WHEELS likes this.
  14. Mike0251

Mike0251 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 25, 2016
    Has Anthony's sent you a paid receipt as yet? That would be the next email to get from them. Then the next and last is the it's shipped. Have you checked your web account at Anthony's to verify status or are you locked out of that? Is it a password issue, if so do the reset password thang.

15. TheCollector

Aug 25, 2018
    The last email from them was balance owed. No contact since then.

I can't get into my web account!!! I have requested a password reset 5 times and none have been sent to me... even though they have my correct email.

Hoping to talk to a person on Monday

WHEELS likes this.
  16. Cop_Out

Cop_Out Pearl Pimp Supporting Addict

Feb 3, 2017
    Sounds like a technology glitch. I bet it gets resolved immediately, once you talk to a person.

17. TheCollector

Aug 25, 2018
    Maybe....... but phone voicemail boxes too full to leave messages, nobody answering during business hours.... emails not responded to..... online chat services not running???????????

rod442 likes this.
  18. Wheels No More

Wheels No More Long gone

May 12, 2015
    I'm going with shot show causing everything to be put on hold for a week.
    That said it should of been noted if that truly is the case.

TheCollector likes this.
  19. TheCollector

Aug 25, 2018
    Exactly!! How tough is it for your email to have an "Auto Reply" set to say: "We will be out of the store until Monday 01/28. We will reply when we return" Same with their Voice mail.
    They're a business taking your money online for crying out loud, they should have the technology to do both.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted