1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FYI.......... I'm having some issues with and online order placed for a DW Valor CCH Limited Addition.
I used a link to Anthony's Firearm Warehouse for buying them. Both .45 ACP & a link for the 9mm.
I ordered a 9mm with 25% down on a CC. I am no longer able to get into my account to pay the balance off. I can't get passed their phone menu or leave a message because of a full voicemail box. They haven't responded to 4 emails through their website. Nor is their active chat box active.
Does anyone here that purchased from them have a direct phone ext. to reach a real person?

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,564 Posts

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
They were probably busy at Shot.

Reactions: TomaHawk

·
Premium Member
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm hoping that's what it is.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
They completely shut down for two weeks for shot. No emails , nothing. I experienced it several years ago as my gun I shipped back for warranty work sat at UPS for over a week. Keith did not return emails in that time.

·
Angry Infidel
509 Posts
What about the acccount management frozen? I mean who doesn't want to make money?

I looked at Anthony's website, I've heard of bankers hours but Noon to 1900 hrs? Only weekdays too. They do have a BBB accreditation but it's only since 2017, prior to that were a string of issues The Collector is experiancing now.

Hope this is just a glitch and not something else.

·
Registered
394 Posts
My order is in the same boat (put 25% down initially) . I tried to pay the balance Friday and somehow it only charged me 1.00. NOW I cant pay a different amount, and it says the amount entered must be less than the remaining balance; yet I cannot change it. E-mailed, called, tried online chat.... Nothing.

Please let me know if you get in touch with them.....

·
Registered
970 Posts
Hope you guys get this sorted out. My purchase with them was very smooth but I paid in full with my CC when I ordered. Timely email updates as well. Ummmmm

·
Registered
169 Posts
Curious if your pistols were put back into their available stock because the available number increased by a few over the last week or so...

·
Premium Member
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Curious if your pistols were put back into their available stock because the available number increased by a few over the last week or so...

I don't know but my Credit card now shows the balance paid.... still can't reach them.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Has Anthony's sent you a paid receipt as yet? That would be the next email to get from them. Then the next and last is the it's shipped. Have you checked your web account at Anthony's to verify status or are you locked out of that? Is it a password issue, if so do the reset password thang.

·
Premium Member
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The last email from them was balance owed. No contact since then.

I can't get into my web account!!! I have requested a password reset 5 times and none have been sent to me... even though they have my correct email.

Hoping to talk to a person on Monday

·
Pearl Pimp
2,777 Posts
Sounds like a technology glitch. I bet it gets resolved immediately, once you talk to a person.

·
Premium Member
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Maybe....... but phone voicemail boxes too full to leave messages, nobody answering during business hours.... emails not responded to..... online chat services not running???????????

Reactions: rod442

·
Premium Member
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm going with shot show causing everything to be put on hold for a week.
That said it should of been noted if that truly is the case.
Exactly!! How tough is it for your email to have an "Auto Reply" set to say: "We will be out of the store until Monday 01/28. We will reply when we return" Same with their Voice mail.
They're a business taking your money online for crying out loud, they should have the technology to do both.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts