1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NRA Endowment member
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at an EAA Witness Tanfoglio with Wonder Finish on Steel. Anyone have experience / knowledge on this gat? Says made in Italy.
I looked at manufacturer web site and looks as if the one I’m gandering at is new at $100 below MSRP.

·
Banned
490 Posts
I have the TZ-75 in 9mm, pretty much same gun as the Witness just a different importer. I've never had a problem with it. I put a .40 conversion kit on it and used it for pins & plates. Pretty much a clone of the CZ-75.

·
NRA Endowment member
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am a big big fan of 38 Superb and have two gats already in that caliber. So I pulled the trigger on this deal for a new 38 superb with 17 + 1. Although it’s in Steel with what they call Wonder Finish it will be commissioned as a night stand gun with a surefire light. I couldn’t hold off any longer with an itch for a new night time piece.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I had a witness with the wonder finish in 9mm and another in 10mm. They are good guns. If I was going to get a new EAA it would be a Stock 3. The lack of aftermarket parts and the fact that it was not all that customizable convinced me to sell and get something else. I would rather have a CZ75 with CGW kit in it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts