1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an EV0 KC9 but the KC9-LW has really sparked my interest even more. Has anyone bought one yet, handled one, or shot one yet? At 27 ounces and with a bobtail, I bet that is one sweet carry gun. I don't know about the rest of you, but my EVO KC9 couldn't function or shoot any better if it was a 10K full blown custom gun. My hand is sore from slapping it with the other one to keep me from hitting a buy button for a new LW.

The only huge improvement EB could make to the KC9-LW is build it in 38 Super!!! Boy what a firearm that would be. I'm betting, & I'm betting it will not be long, when EB runs out of ideas for the EVO & it's variants, they will be offering these guns in 38 Super. Of course they are not going to kill the sales of the gun by admitting that right now. I'll be among the 1st in line for AT LEAST 2 models in 38 Super. Sweet dreams!

Have a great safe weekend folks,

BCD 45

·
Incurable..... NRA Lifer
437 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
3,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RB,

I have a SS Commander DW Valor 9mm and to me, the EB is about the same except the trigger in the KC9 is much better and the accuracy is better with the EB. Better accuracy is probably due to the much better trigger.

BCD 45

1 - 5 of 5 Posts