Dan Wesson ECP~TCP

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by Integrity Arms, Jul 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    Just wondering has anyone heard when these newer models are due to be released? According to their website they say mid year models. However, it seems they have missed that unless they are out somewhere and I haven't seen them~!

Had to tag somebody CGH, your either real busy or you are just having way too much fun, shoot me a PM to catch up~!

2. nix_gary

nix_gary Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2017
    Don’t know a release date but I had the pleasure to handle them both at the NRA meetings and was impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Owens likes this.

3. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    I hope to get an ECP I will probably wait for a little while instead of trying to catch them during the rush and the Mad grab LOL. But it sure would be nice to know when they're going to hit the market so I can start preparing financially. Can you tell me where the barrels real similar to the Eco Barrel? Or did they appear to be a little better made? Cuz I'm not real impressed with the Eco Barrel the gun shoots fine but just not impressed with the barrel. And it's kind of ironic that about three months before they announced the release of these new pistols I mentioned how I would like to see Dan Wesson come out with a bigger version in a bull barrel LOL

4. FredZ

FredZ Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Aug 7, 2017
    Got no insight from Shaun at DW. He suggested that contact with broker you know may have some information on shipping from DW

Steve Owens likes this.
  5. nix_gary

nix_gary Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2017
    The barrel and overall fit was very nice. I would say closer to a true bull. I would imagine that holsters will be a little hard to come by for a while though

Steve Owens likes this.
  6. monadh

monadh Sapientiae Timor Domini Initium

May 8, 2012
    I thought about getting one or the other, but I think I am going to keep saving for a GI Frag. Or maybe take BBP up on his STI deal.

And may sell my Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster to make one or the other happen.

These damnable 1911s...

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted