1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DRASTIC INVENTORY REDUCTION GOING ON FELLAS!!!
ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES, SORRY!!!

I am going to drastically reduce my collection for multiple reasons:
* I am just not finding time to get to the range much anymore
* I have other expensive and time consuming hobbies (Jeeps and camping)
* I am giving marriage another go so I have a wedding in October to plan for!

OK, I'm not trying to be rude but I want to be clear to save us all time - this is not a firesale, I do not "HAVE TO" sell any of these, it's just a matter of reducing how much money I have sitting in the gun safe. All prices are firm unless I decide to reduce them down the road. :usa:

For sale in this thread:
Ed Brown Kobra. It's a 5" chambered in 9mm. This is out of the custom shop, and I have included the build sheet but cropped the picture to respect the privacy of the original owner (his personal info is on it). Original price on it was $3405 shipped. I bought it from the original owner who ordered it direct from Ed Brown.

The original owner put under 500 rounds through it, and I added 100 flawless rounds. This thing is seriously a tac driver and silky smooth! I secretly won't be upset if it stays in my safe haha. in 2019 I sent it to Nighthawk Custom to have the slide coated in Black Nitride and haven't shot it yet, but check out that test target - that's 3 rounds!! This is absolutely mint condition!

Price on this one is $2300 shipped FIRM
I accept payment from Zelle, Venmo, Postal money order, Certified bank check, or PayPal f&f

**Please note that the first 2 pictures are the only ones after recoating by Nighthawk - the rest were with the original EB Gen 4 coating

20190708_170829.jpg
20190708_170157.jpg
20190708_163300.jpg

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
In your description , you says its a .45 . The test target and the pistol say it is a 9MM . THANKS. ITS NICE..

·
Premium Member
4,837 Posts
Inquiring PM sent

Reactions: Addicted2gunz

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry guys - my computer froze when I submitted the thread so I had to retype everything... And left stuff out!!!

Was purchased new by the original owner 10-2019. Here's the build sheet that I forgot to include...

CROPPED 20190216_134720.jpg
CROPPED 20190216_134733.jpg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts