Ed Brown Alpha Elite Stainless Steel .45 ACP

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by P J, Nov 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P J

P J Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2016
    ***The grips shown on the pistol in most of the photos are not included...the black ones are the correct grips and the only ones that will be sent.***

Looking to sell my excellent to near new condition Alpha Elite in .45 ACP. I believe I've had it about a year, but it has seen very little use. Rounds were not counted, but I would estimate at no more than 250. The night sights are dated 2015, and had the scuffing seen in the photos when I received it new. There are probably some very light handling and storage marks, but no obvious flaws or scratches are standing out to my eye.

Asking $2150 shipped. I don't do PayPal, so payment via USPS Money Orders is preferred. (Payment will have to clear prior to shipment.)

No trades, unless you have an inexpensive Colt or Springfield 'base gun' or possibly some parts and/or pistolsmithing tools...the reason for the sale is to help fund my gun building hobby/addiction. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bobo3020, DMiller, Jimhoag and 3 others like this.
  2. azguy1911

azguy1911 I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now

Oct 22, 2015
    GLWS, Ed Brown stainless is the best ;)

P J likes this.

3. P J

P J Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2016
  4. zipper046

zipper046 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    Feedback for PJ: great transaction! PJ is an awesome gentleman. I traded him my Colt DE (plus cash) and we chatted via phone a couple times then decided to do the deal. He was great...good comm's...easy to deal with...and a gentleman all around. I couldn't be happier finally getting an Ed Brown.....

P J likes this.
  5. bobo3020

bobo3020 Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
  6. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
  7. Razer

Razer On The Razers Edge Staff Member Admin Moderator Supporting Addict

Jul 1, 2012
    Thanks Steve

Steve Owens likes this.