1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all, have a few 1911's that don't get the attention they deserve, so sitting them free-
All prices include shipping to your FFL, ( but please make sure that your FFL will accept firearms from an individual ). Also welcome local Portland, OR deals.
If you need specific pics let me know....

first up EB Executive Elite, blacked out with 10-4 u notch rear and gold bead front, slide flat topped and serrated and rear of slide serrated at 40LPI.
It's in immaculate condition, I'm the 2nd owner, bought this from Gunslingers years ago and I've put 8 rounds through it since.
Gun, EB bag and pamphlets and your choice of 2 Wilson mags or 2 NH mags. Or one of each.

NOW SPF TO A. $2100 shipped to your FFL

$1650 Rock River Arms - older Cleveland model, naked slide...I've put a few hundred through it, super smooth, fantastic shooter- great accuracy. Comes with your choice of 2 Wilson mags or 2 NH mags. Or one of each.

fitted bushing, slide stop and Kart barrel - smooth solid lock up....

$2100- Nighthawk GRP - DLC finish, adjustable rear sight, early frame with nice straight undercut on the frame. All paperwork, 2 NH mags, x200 flashlight, NH horsehide belt slide holster, bag etc

I've shot this one a fair bit, excellent shooter in great condition.

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
a couple of pictures that aren't showing up for some reason... OK, still not working... I guess I need to retake.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts