1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any one have a picture of an Ed Brown KC9 and Kobra Carry side by side comparison? Would like to see a pice of the two together. Thanks.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Sorry can't compare for you but will say I REGRET not buying the stainless one my LGS put in my hand over a year ago pre-covid. I think then they had it priced a tad below MSRP. Shoulda woulda coulda!

·
Registered
Wilson Sentinel compact, Ed Brown Kc9, Nighthawk T4
653 Posts
Any one have a picture a an Ed Brown KC9 and Kobra Carry side by side comparison?
I dont have a Kobra in the collection at the moment but I have owned one in the past . I have two evo kc9s and one with high round count
I edc one now
The EVO is much slimmer on the top end than the Kobra was - the Evo slide assembly can be used on a kobra lower from what I have been told so the lowers are very similar
Some differences are :
External extractor
Slim slide
Fluted barrel
Screw front sight (check tightness often)
Very well built and paid $1799 when they first came out for the all stainless version
Best fun money spent in a long time
Gen 4 in the pic is my IDPA and is approaching 10k rounds

Attachments

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont have a Kobra in the collection at the moment but I have owned one in the past . I have two evo kc9s and one with high round count
I edc one now
The EVO is much slimmer on the top end than the Kobra was - the Evo slide assembly can be used on a kobra lower from what I have been told so the lowers are very similar
Some differences are :
External extractor
Slim slide
Fluted barrel
Screw front sight (check tightness often)
Very well built and paid $1799 when they first came out for the all stainless version
Best fun money spent in a long time
Gen 4 in the pic is my IDPA and is approaching 10k rounds
Nice! That is the one I'm thinking about getting soon.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wonder if Antone on here has a Cobra Carry 9mm and a EVO KC 9. Would love to see them together and hear thoughts on them. Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts