Ed Brown Kobra Carry 45 + Extra's (Fantastic shooter)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by John Hebert, Nov 10, 2018.

1. John Hebert

John Hebert Active Member

May 26, 2018
    I am selling my Kobra Carry 45acp (2012 build). I bought the pistol on 6/1/18 from a friend at Gulf Breeze firearms in Florida. I was looking for a mint condition Ed Brown Kobra Carry pistol at the time and found this one from Gulf Breeze. When I received it I could not tell it had been fired! I put about 300 rounds thru it since I purchased it, also I put new Ed Brown Gold bead sights on the front and also U rear sights. I also bought some rather unique real Kobra grips that I think look great on the pistol (please see pictures with them on)! I also have the case pictured and (2) ed brown mags. I have never had one problem with the pistol and not one scratch or any wear I can see on the pistol frame. I am selling because I am switching to all 9mms since I am retired and ammo is cheaper! I am asking $1,995.00 firm shipped to your FFL on this beauty and hate to give it up at that price! I will accept Paypal family/friends or USPS money orders (my preference) only. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or the serial number if needed.

Attached Files:

Lavern23, blamo and PewPewPtwang like this.
  2. isialk

isialk Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Jan 7, 2017
    Outstanding pistol! I’m punching out in January too and am starting to look for 9s. I’ve got 45s now and love them but...
    Anyway great looking gun and good luck with the sale. Enjoy your retirement. You’ve earned it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PewPewPtwang likes this.

3. John Hebert

John Hebert Active Member

May 26, 2018

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted