1911 Firearm Addicts banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive...
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Ok, with the Wilson Combat CQB in 45 on its way, I'm going to sell this Ed Brown Kobra Carry. I don't know the total round cound as I bought it used, but I only took it to the range once and put 50 rounds through it. It functioned flawlessly.

* Ed Brown Kobra Carry 45acp in grey
* Letter of authenticity showing it shipped to the original owner March 23rd, 2016 at a price of $3020
* Has carbon fiber grips installed
* Includes original double diamond wood grips
* 2 Ed Brown magazines
* EB bag, manual, lock, etc

The only flaw on it is in front of the ejection port. I got a picture of it to show the marks, but this is much less noticeable in person. It blends since it's grey.

$1875 shipped to your FFL.
I'll accept PayPal friends & family or a certified bank check.

View attachment 189727
20181212_180806.jpg
20181215_153419.jpg
20181215_153425.jpg
View attachment 189735

·
Registered
383 Posts
Wow, brings back memories. Had the same thing happen to my Alpha carry. Functioned fine but had the same markings on mine.

Best of luck. Ed makes a fine 1911.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Wow.....a EB KC for $1875 and not sold in first 5 minutes.....I have one but at some point in future people will be kicking themselves for not picking up hot guns while buyers market.....this market will only be this good for buyers as long as Republican in oval office.....

·
Undecided on whether or not I'm indecisive...
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wow.....a EB KC for $1875 and not sold in first 5 minutes.....I have one but at some point in future people will be kicking themselves for not picking up hot guns while buyers market.....this market will only be this good for buyers as long as Republican in oval office.....
Thanks for the support, I can't believe it hasn't sold yet either!! I'm not dropping the price on this one, it can just sit in the safe till prices/sales go up if needed :cool:

·
Registered
349 Posts
wowsers what a deal. this is a 2k plus gun all day long. if I didn't already have one itd be gone . glws and congrats to new owner. you will love the snakeskin and feel of this fine pistol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.