1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm done buying guns, I'm just a bystander now
6,057 Posts
Yeah, that's a silly good price for anyone that's a 45 guy and always wanted a Brown.

I think the impact of the coronavirus is stopping discretionary purchases for no good reason and driving up prices on other things. Honest to God I had been looking at the new Henry .410 axe and two weeks ago they are in the mid $700's and now they are $900.

Do people think that the virus is going to morph people into zoombies and looters ?

We just had an unemployment report released Friday at 3.5% nationally so people are working and when they work they like to spend.

·
shooter of guns, petter of dogs
263 Posts
Looks good, but no description, no round count, no “condition” listed?

·
6,057 Posts
From the time I’ve spent on firearm and survival forums, I think a lot of people hope so.
I've been a portfolio manager/stock picker for the last 16 years. When noise hits a fever pitch and people are stocking up on water, canned food and ammo you go long the market.

When your housekeeper, Starbucks barista and Uber driver is giving you stock picks, short it

·
6,057 Posts
Looks like a great deal. But Gunbroker ???
I've bought so many guns from GB I can 't even remember, Never had one issue, not even a marginal one.

I find one picture non-description guys just are not tech savvy and and the deals can be had, but of course YMMV

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold for $1691.

looked to be in very good condition. Free shipping too.

·
6,057 Posts
That's like DW, STI money :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts