1911 Firearm Addicts banner
241 - 260 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Just got mine back from Ed Brown yesterday. Purchased it form Shoot Straight on GB new old stock. It had the Gen 3 Finish. Sent it off last year to have refinished to SS, gold bead front sight, plain black square notch rear and flatten serrate top. Second trip to Brown : Ball endmil cut, One piece magwell blended, Recessed slide stop, and Flush barrel w/ recessed crown. Great people to deal with and very happy with the results.
Brown Rectangle Wood Textile Tool

·
Registered
940 Posts
Just got mine back from Ed Brown yesterday. Purchased it form Shoot Straight on GB new old stock. It had the Gen 3 Finish. Sent it off last year to have refinished to SS, gold bead front sight, plain black square notch rear and flatten serrate top. Second trip to Brown : Ball endmil cut, One piece magwell blended, Recessed slide stop, and Flush barrel w/ recessed crown. Great people to deal with and very happy with the results.
View attachment 927191
this is the before picture.
Air gun Wood Revolver Trigger Gun barrel

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
View attachment 927191
Persian place mat?

·
Premium Member
WC sentinel, NH Thunder ranch, DW Valor , EB KC9,NH Counselor
2,850 Posts
i have been drooling over it all day..hoping I can get out tomorrow or Wednesday to shoot it. If it is as accurate as it looks I will be a happier man.
Well I have never shot an EB that wasnt a laser beam so I am sure it will be great but if not I will buy it lol 🤣🤣🤣

241 - 260 of 303 Posts