SOLD Ed Brown Special Forces Carry

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by E-Squared, Jan 16, 2019.

1. E-Squared

E-Squared Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2018
    My lifestyle and workstyle has changed such that this beautiful EB Special Forces Carry no longer "fits" in my arsenal.
    Purchased new in March, 2018. 45ACP, fewer than 500 rounds fired (all factory ammo). Includes:
    • Upgraded night-sights
    • Eight (8) total magazines: 5 each @ 7-round capacity, 2 ea. @ 8 rounds (all Ed Brown) and a W/C 10-rounder.
    • Three (3) sets of VZ G-10, Double Diamond Grips: Original rosewood, flat black and black/grey "Sandstone" finish
    • Ed Brown soft carry bag, owner's manual, lock and hang-tag. View attachment 202567 Ed Brown SFCarry II pics 004.JPG Ed Brown SFCarry II pics 009.JPG Ed Brown SFCarry II pics 001.JPG Ed Brown SFCarry II pics 006.JPG Ed Brown SFCarry II pics 008.JPG Ed Brown SFCarry II pics 010.JPG Ed Brown SFCarry II pics 002.JPG

See pics for details, but it's immaculate. Prefer Certified Check or USPS Money Orders, but will work with buyer on PP/F&F or personal check (held until funds clear); cash always works, too!
    $1,995, shipped to your FFL. I'm in the KC area. Face-to-face within a reasonable distance is okay, and private party sales by MO statute do not require FFL involvement. If you are a MO resident, we can work out something in terms of price and logistics. Not looking for trades.

Thanks for looking, PM with questions!

wrmiller, xerts1191, kwkid55 and 15 others like this.
  2. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2017
    WOW that's the deal of the day for sure! Moving away from .45's but this one is tempting. GLWS.

E-Squared likes this.

3. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    Thanks, Slapshot. Hate to let it go, and, if this makes it any easier, here's a pic of my first target ever with this beauty. Had never shot a 45ACP 1911 before... Ed Brown First Target 001.JPG

wrmiller and KTXdm9 like this.
  4. DSTallguy

DSTallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
    If a nearly new CZ TSO 9mm would fit in your arsenal, I’m open to trade talks.

E-Squared likes this.
  5. DWS

DWS Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Very Nice and a steal of a deal

E-Squared likes this.
  6. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    Appreciate the offer, dstall, but not looking to trade (per the listing), unless you might have a Henry H006CR and twelve Benjamins! Cool CZ, though! Thanks for looking.

7. gps man

gps man Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2015
    Very nice pistol and an awesome price.
    GLWS

8. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    Thank you, DWS. The whole idea is to "price it to sell it", not "price it to start a negotiation". Appreciate the kind words!

9. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    Thank you, sir! I'm sure it will find a good home. Tell all your friends!
    Here's another pic. Of the inside of the soft case. Wondered about the appeal, but it's much more useful than the hard plastic ones. Holds all these mags and the gun and the grips, all in one place. Ed Brown SFCarry II pics 015.JPG

10. LHA4Assault

LHA4Assault Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2018
    what size is the barrel and frame?

11. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    4-1/4” barrel, full sized grip.

12. LHA4Assault

LHA4Assault Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2018
    I am obsessed with this one! If it was the beginning of February this would already be on its way to CT

13. john_anch_ak

john_anch_ak Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 7, 2017
    Sweet, mighty fine looking pistol! GLWS!

14. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
  15. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    Somehow the pic with the black grips got edited out (Operator Error!), so here's that pic (in case you were wondering what black grips look like!!)
    Ed Brown SFCarry II pics 003.JPG

Mr. B, LHA4Assault and BennyAdeline like this.
  16. Mr. B

Mr. B VFW - Life Member

May 10, 2016
    This is one extremely nice firearm. Shot it several times on my KC trips, and it's a dream to shoot. Dead nuts accurate. All of my targets were pretty much like E's, (all 1 jagged hole). Didn't take any pictures though. As they say, the better time you have, the fewer pictures you take. Anyway, this is a true bargain by the EB itself. Throw in 2 sets of grips, all the mags, and damn if you ain't making money buying it. This is a true cherry. Plus E Squared is a stand-up guy and you can deal with confidence.

17. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    B, thanks for the vote(s) of confidence! The KC group shoot and our subsequent outings have been fun, huh?

Appreciate your kind words and assessment of the "deal," which, coming from someone other than the owner, and someone who has actually shot this prize, says a LOT!

Mr. B likes this.
  18. Integrity Arms

Integrity Arms 1911 Pistol Smith

Mar 20, 2017
    This just shows how soft the market is right now, this thing wouldn't have lasted 10 mins last year. Someone is going to get a helluva deal out of this gun.. Ed. Brown in my opinion is really starting to step up their game in the past year especially. I have gotten many of their parts in the past that were just meh... But, in the last year the parts I have gotten and used have been superb..GLWS this should of already been gone. Especially with the extraz.

dstallguy, duketbrd88 and E-Squared like this.
  19. E-Squared

Mar 20, 2018
    Well, that's a "good news/bad news" post, if I've ever seen one! The bad news is, the market's still soft and there was a time, not so long ago, that this would have been picked off already.

The good news is, this "haircut" I'm willing to take (live and learn) creates a true "win/win."

Thank you, Steve, for your endorsement of the deal!

Time will tell...

Mr. B likes this.
  20. RatBikeRod

RatBikeRod You Don’t Know Me!

Nov 22, 2017
    Please someone buy this, I cannot afford it, I am trying to move away from 45 ACP, I need to pay other people for stuff I am buying .... but geez, what a deal! I so wish I was flush right now!

E-Squared, what a beauty and what a deal. I agree with Steve, with all the extras this is a steal and I am not even a huge EB fan (DW yes, EB never had one).

Please remove the temptation to go deep into debt someone......!!!!!

dstallguy and E-Squared like this.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted