1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening All , Have run across an extremely low mileage EB, Special Forces 45acp for $1600. Have been told only 50rds thru it. Seems like a good deal but I don't have any direct experience with this offering. It has a black finish, single side safety, basic white dot front and rear sights, G 10 black/grey grips. Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Evening All , Have run across an extremely low mileage EB, Special Forces 45acp for $1600. Have been told only 50rds thru it. Seems like a good deal but I don't have any direct experience with this offering. It has a black finish, single side safety, basic white dot front and rear sights, G 10 black/grey grips. Thanks for your input.
That’s a very good price. They run 1800+ on gunbroker. At 50 rounds it should look brand new and it’s not even broken in yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the responses and the pic Fieldgrade posted is exactly like it except it has the scalloped front strap and MSH like Nighthawk does on some of there pistols. If I don't go after it 7.62 I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have you ever held the scalloped version?
Yes sir, Had it in my hand yesterday. I also have a Ladyhawk done with the same. Given the choice, checkering vs scallops I would probably choose the checkering. I have had the Nighthawk for some time now and I am accustomed to it though. Good point if it was anything other than a purchase in person.

·
Never Forget
9,816 Posts
Yes sir, Had it in my hand yesterday. I also have a Ladyhawk done with the same. Given the choice, checkering vs scallops I would probably choose the checkering. I have had the Nighthawk for some time now and I am accustomed to it though. Good point if it was anything other than a purchase in person.
The Speshul Forces II and III versions of texture are two of my favorites.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.