1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This pistol belonged to my dad who’s 82 yrs young and simply doesn’t shoot anymore...this one he truly barley ever did.
I think he put 2 mags through it the day he brought it home a couple years ago, he says he only ever put 1 mag exactly through it in the backyard the day he got it...either way it’s truly like new
It has simply sat in the bag in his safe...he gave it to me last weekend and ask that I post it here for him, I had a friend who wanted it last week the day I brought it home but is unable to get his hands on the cash at the moment so...here it is for you guys!
Comes as pictured with original Ed Brown mag and 2 new Wilson Combat mags
Has factory Trijicon night sights
This is the 5” Government Kobra...all Stainless...I haven’t ever shot it but they are supposed to be SUPER nice shooters.

2650.00 shipped/fully insured from my ffl to yours in the lower 48
Hardwood Wood stain Wallet Rectangle Office equipment
Brown Wood Gun Firearm White
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Metal Wood flooring
Wood Gun Firearm Hardwood Trigger
Wood Hardwood Metal Trigger Wood stain
Gun Trigger Gun accessory Shotgun Hardwood
Wood Gun Hardwood Trigger Tan
Hardwood Wood stain Wallet Rectangle Office equipment

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make me a reasonable offer if you’d like to own it...We’d like to sell it but I’m pulling it at midnight tonight and will give my dad the money and hang onto it for a while

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi HD - very nice piece - any trade interests?
Hey Brother, thank-you
It’s technically my dads gun and he’s not shooting anymore, I’m pretty much all set with having what I want but thank-you for the interest!
If you have something particular in mind feel free to send me a PM but really looking/hoping to sell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts