1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve always had Maglights for most of my utilitarian needs, but I’m looking for a more purposeful light for pocket carry.

EDC is the purpose, not necessarily tactical use. I plan to carry in my pocket with a clip, so that narrows it down somewhat.

I’m strongly considering both Streamlight and Fenix for the price point.

I’m sure there’s something I’m not thinking of, hence the post.

Thanks

·
Registered
465 Posts
I’ve always had Maglights for most of my utilitarian needs, but I’m looking for a more purposeful light for pocket carry.

EDC is the purpose, not necessarily tactical use. I plan to carry in my pocket with a clip, so that narrows it down somewhat.

I’m strongly considering both Streamlight and Fenix for the price point.

I’m sure there’s something I’m not thinking of, hence the post.

Thanks
I carry a Streamlight Stylus Pro. It takes 2 triple As and is bright for it’s size. It has a carry clip.

upload_2020-4-7_23-21-46.jpeg

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
6,600 Posts
I carry a little 5.11 LED penlight as part of my every day kit. It's small and light, you can carry it in a shirt pocket if you want. It takes two AAA batteries and puts out 90 lumens with a 4 hour run time. And, it's under $30.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
EDC 4 20.jpg

Stream light stylus pro.
I use it a work everyday and carry it all the time. Lots of light for a small package. Not a blinding tactical light but a good honest light for a good price. I never worn one out.
Somebody at work barrows it or I leave it somewhere after using it. I've got two or three around for that reason.

Reactions: Dub

·
Registered
40 Posts
I keep a Fenix PD35 in my range bag but carry a Surefire Lumamax LX2 everyday. Ive recommended the Fenix and EDC line of Surefire to folks Without hesitation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
NHC Falcon, SS Heinie and T4 all 45 acp Wilson EDC-X9
5,113 Posts
It just depends on which one I grab. I have a Fenix Pd20 and Streamlight Pro Tac 1&2. I have been looking at the Fenix Pd35

·
Batteries_included
358 Posts
Sniper Hog has been my choice as well. I have several, set up in red, green, or white.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts