1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
6,175 Posts
S&W 686-1 2.5 Spyderco Police, 20 years old

When I'm dressed up, then this.
Prime Elite, Spyderco Police and TTGunleather w/shark. Commander holster in pic but an exact model in full size is being made.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,810 Posts
I always carry two knives, one on each side.

Attachments

·
I'm a terminal 1911 Addict!
5,549 Posts
Air gun Everyday carry Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

This is @Mtek photo.... However I did buy both the ACW CC and the Protech Godfather.
I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

·
Every day is Saturday and every night's a party!
7,810 Posts
It makes me happy I've touched so many things in this post. Lol
Ha! I hadn't thought of that. And your reach has become generational, I passed one of my ZT knives down to Tucker a few weeks ago.

·
Cav Troopers Dad
1,808 Posts
Heres what I've been carrying the last month or so on most days, NH Counselor, Wiseman Oklahoma Jack Knife, Sparks Criterion (well used), DelFatti Mag Carrier, Wallet, Keys and my retirement gift to me. I guess the only thing missing is the Sparks belt. Don't know if anyone mentioned it but it's cold in East Texas and I am ready for spring.

·
Registered
Nighthawk Agent 2 Nighthawk Counselor Wilson Combat EDC X9
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Heres what I've been carrying the last month or so on most days, NH Counselor, Wiseman Oklahoma Jack Knife, Sparks Criterion (well used), DelFatti Mag Carrier, Wallet, Keys and my retirement gift to me. I guess the only thing missing is the Sparks belt. Don't know if anyone mentioned it but it's cold in East Texas and I am ready for spring.

View attachment 707107
Just saw your set up on the Nighthawk Customs page, we chatted a little bit in messenger prior to me buying the counselor. Thanks so much for your help in answering my questions for smaller 1911’s and your experience with them

·
Registered
Nighthawk Agent 2 Nighthawk Counselor Wilson Combat EDC X9
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm digging my Wilson double stack 5" and will pick up an X9S for the summer. I've carried my zero tolerance blade for a decade and ground it down to a tanto profile to suit my preferences. View attachment 706939

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
I thought about carrying the X9L but I really like the X9. I feel like the X9 lineup is THE lineup for edc if you want a quality double stack 1911 that’s not too heavy, from there it just depends on what size you’re looking for

·
Banned
225 Posts
I thought about carrying the X9L but I really like the X9. I feel like the X9 lineup is THE lineup for edc if you want a quality double stack 1911 that’s not too heavy, from there it just depends on what size you’re looking for
I’ve got an X9, and I love it. Don’t count out the STI C2 though, I don’t really notice a weight difference when I carry them. Personally speaking, I hated the EDC X9s though.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts