1911 Firearm Addicts banner
141 - 160 of 203 Posts

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
Similar to the Springfield Pro you had/have. That’s the best way I can describe it.
That’s nice then.

Still have. It didnt sell, and about a day or so after dropping it to $2500 i slapped myself for putting it that low and withdrew.

it’s at NHC now getting their safeties, action tune, Nitride finish and full blackout, flush crown barrel, frame high cut, flatten and serrate top, gold bead front/black ledge rear, threaded barrel, and ios. It only really needed-ish a refinish; but “while it’s there” turned into “when you give a mouse a cookie”. I actually sweep my safeties back on with my trigger finger, so for that and the grip I have found the nhc/wilson safeties work best for that, so every 1911 i have gets their ambies sooner or later.

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
That’s nice then.

Still have. It didnt sell, and about a day or so after dropping it to $2500 i slapped myself for putting it that low and withdrew.

it’s at NHC now getting their safeties, action tune, Nitride finish and full blackout, flush crown barrel, frame high cut, flatten and serrate top, gold bead front/black ledge rear, threaded barrel, and ios. It only really needed-ish a refinish; but “while it’s there” turned into “when you give a mouse a cookie”. I actually sweep my safeties back on with my trigger finger, so for that and the grip I have found the nhc/wilson safeties work best for that, so every 1911 i have gets their ambies sooner or later.
That’s going to be a sweet pistola bud. Let us know what you think of the IOS.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
That’s going to be a sweet pistola bud. Let us know what you think of the IOS.
thanks man. Should be good. I've got a bunch going on....my T4 is also there getting ios right now too, and my FireHawk 45 is getting built with my last callsign engraved on it, I just need to find a grip maker that can get me either ethically/legally harvested elephant ivory or some African wood made. Alchemy prime with hard fit barrel is getting built. That's why I've been selling off all my cattle of sigs, Glocks, 2011's, etc. I don't have to qual on a Glock or a sig anymore, had accumulated a ton of them, so unloaded them since all I've carried for a while (and moving forward) is either a 1911 or a revolver.

·
Premium Member
6,236 Posts
thanks man. Should be good. I've got a bunch going on....my T4 is also there getting ios right now too, and my FireHawk 45 is getting built with my last callsign engraved on it, I just need to find a grip maker that can get me either ethically/legally harvested elephant ivory or some African wood made. Alchemy prime with hard fit barrel is getting built. That's why I've been selling off all my cattle of sigs, Glocks, 2011's, etc. I don't have to qual on a Glock or a sig anymore, had accumulated a ton of them, so unloaded them since all I've carried for a while (and moving forward) is either a 1911 or a revolver.
I have seen for sale and have purchased a few sweet revolvers on here.

This damn forum will break you down and make You spend, spend, spend. Damn near like a drug. I have enjoyed trying a few really nice 1911’s. Have settled on les Baer and Novak’s. That’s just what I like right now.

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
I have seen for sale and have purchased a few sweet revolvers on here.

This damn forum will break you down and make You spend, spend, spend. Damn near like a drug. I have enjoyed trying a few really nice 1911’s. Have settled on les Baer and Novak’s. That’s just what I like right now.
hahaha yeah it can be dangerous. Thankfully I sold first....hahaha. Turn on your PM's so we don't utterly destroy this thread chatting like a couple of girls. hahaha

141 - 160 of 203 Posts