1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have one? If so what's your opinion of it?

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I was aware that they had made double stacks. I didn't know much about them either. Been reading some. Wish I had gotten one instead of my Kodiak. Guess I can sell it.

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes you are correct. They stopped last year but can still be bought new. But very pricey. :interesting:

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Yeah I was aware that they had made double stacks. I didn't know much about them either. Been reading some. Wish I had gotten one instead of my Kodiak. Guess I can sell it.
I have a 15+1 round 10mm; an XDM 4.5. I bought it to be my deer gun in the swamp. It shoots great, and only cost $575.00. It’s not a 1911, but it is a pretty decent pistol. At least it isn’t a damn glock!

·
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 15+1 round 10mm; an XDM 4.5. I bought it to be my deer gun in the swamp. It shoots great, and only cost $575.00. It’s not a 1911, but it is a pretty decent pistol. At least it isn’t a damn glock!
Hey, thanks for the offer. Funny thing. I sold a XDm .45, XD mod2 .45 and Monday a friend is buying my XDm 9. I never shot the 10. I really liked the Springfields. I also have a 911 9m and that's my pocket carry. I'm keeping this one. I love it. I'm selling all my polymer guns and moving to the 1911's. I actually like my Kodiak, a lot. I don't plan to sell it. I was just kidding. And before I spent $4k on a Titan I'd rather have a Nighthawk instead. But thanks anyhow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts