SOLD EMP 40 customized package-REDUCED!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by MSGT2511, Nov 11, 2018.

1. MSGT2511

MSGT2511 Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

May 14, 2016
    Gonna try this one more time. A fellow Addict deserves this fine package, instead of some random sole on Gunbroker…...

Up for consideration is an EMP 40 s&w. This one has been back to Springfield twice for upgrades, and for fine tuning. The original owner had the front strap checkered at 30 LPI, and it feels like a trigger job. Definitely does not feel like a factory trigger pull to me, and I have had several EMPs. I sent it back to have the ejector pinned, and for some feeding issues. Springfield polished the ramp, polished the bottom of the slide, and replaced the recoil spring assembly. It has functioned perfectly thru the one hundred rounds I put thru it after its return. Carried but shot little by me, but exact round count is unknown. Has some minor marks on slide and frame from carry, but in very good shape. Night sight still glow, but are dated 2009, and are dimming.

I added a Wilson BP SS single side safety, Wilson BP SS slide stop,Wilson BP SS mag release. These were all installed before the hundred rounds I shot. I sent one magazine to Logman for his custom flush fit base. I also added a set of VZ slim black gray grips and custom grips screws.

I am also including a Milt Sparks Axiom OWB holster and double mag pouch. The holster is trimmed in shark, the mag pouch is all shark in the front. Both are for 1.5 inch or smaller belts. The holster shows signs of wear, as I did carry this a bit, but overall in really good shape. Picture makes it look much worse than it really is. The Sparks gear alone would cost $250 and 12-18 weeks wait!

Comes with in the original case with the original ambi-safety, mag release, g-10 grips, plastic take down spacer, and recoil spring assembly. The original slide stop could not be located. Includes the Logman modded magazine now a 7 round capacity, and two factory 8 rounds with base plates.

SACS is no longer (at least for the foreseeable future) doing custom work like adding front strap checkering, so here is your chance to have one that is already done, and has the Wilson Bullet Proof parts and nice Milt Sparks carry gear all ready to go!

Asking $850 shipped from my FFL to yours for the entire package, including the Milt Sparks holster and mag pouch. USPS money order or certified check. NO TRADES PLEASE! PM with questions or to buy. Thanks!

ONLY 850 SHIPPED!

NOW $800 SHIPPED!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    colrhino, simonp, xerts1191 and 4 others like this.
  2. Doug Walker

Doug Walker Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2017
    Can’t see pics. Interested

3. Jollyroger1

Jollyroger1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2015
    GLWS brother!

MSGT2511 likes this.
  4. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
    Pics are there....maybe you need to use a laptop?
    PM if needed and I can forward pics that way.

5. zipper046

zipper046 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2013
    Sweet piece brother!

Folks...this seller is beyond GTG...a consummate gentleman and his stuff is pristine!

Bro...if i didnt just grab a DW ECO in 9mm, this would be mine..

GLWS!

MSGT2511 likes this.
  6. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
    Thanks, brother, for the kind words! Enjoy that ECO 9! I liked mine so much that I sold it and had DW build a custom one for me in all stainless steel with custom touches.

This EMP 40 is a great shooter, and just needs a new home. I am not carrying it these days since I am carrying a 45 for both duty and off-duty use.

7. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
    Bump with one-time price reduction, then it's off to Gunbroker.

8. dstallguy

dstallguy Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Sep 13, 2017
    If I didn’t already have a commander 1911 in 40s&w I’d really consider this. I had one a couple years ago and it was excellent for concealing but a bit snappy. It makes a great BUG too.

MSGT2511 likes this.
  9. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
    You can never have too many 1911s! I find the recoil in this, with the steel frame, is much less than several Glock 43s I have fired. Plus, it is a 1911, built to the smaller specs of the 40 S&W cartridge! Plus, has a lifetime warranty on the pistol! The great Milt Sparks gear is just icing on the cake! And yes, I am trying to talk myself into keeping it!! :)

simonp likes this.
  10. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
  11. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
    Gents (and ladies), if you do the math, taking away the Sparks Gear ($150 used) and shipping, you are getting a customized EMP with a lifetime warranty, and Wilson Bulletproof parts, for $600! Let that sink in........then PM if interested. Thanks!

12. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
  13. MSGT2511

May 14, 2016
    SOLD Pending funds.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted