Enjoy. This will soon be closed and I hope I'm banned forever!!

Discussion in 'General 1911 talk' started by Metaloy, Nov 21, 2011.

1. barmandr

barmandr SHEEPLE HERDER Supporting Addict

Oct 11, 2011
    Yow...hope your day gets better. And remember the saying..."You can't argue with an idiot. They will bring you to their level and beat you with experience." He's been an idiot far too long.

2. Gress

Gress Don't need no education Supporting Addict

Nov 21, 2011
    Not much to enjoy there :lol:, Chris

3. nomad

nomad Active Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Crack open a cold one and kick back for the rest of the day. You can't fix stupid.

4. Trent

Trent Site Founder Staff Member Admin

Aug 15, 2011
    Got to love retards...

5. deadguy

deadguy Jack Welch Supporting Addict

Sep 7, 2011
    Chris my eyeroll wasn't for you. we posted at the same time. just so you know

6. Metaloy

Metaloy Active Member

Sep 8, 2011
    I know.

This has been a VERY long time in coming for me. I have said my peace over and over again and in some instances backed down. Not any more. that place has some REAL problems with how its run. Let stupid stuff go on and on and on...but shut down other stuff that is really valid. I did not have to post in that thread and I am truly sorry I did. I knew better and did it anyway...only to get it thrown back in my face yet again.

I believe in sharing what I know with anyone that wants it. But do NOT tell me my business about the few things that I do actually KNOW ABOUT. Pisses me off.

7. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    Chris, some people will just never learn or mature...

8. Glock2740

Glock2740 1911 addict Staff Member Moderator

Aug 16, 2011
    Go get'em Chris.:thumb: I loved the line, "I think all that hardchrome has gone to your head"...:rofl2: There are many douchebags over there. First guy I ever saw who was begging to be banned and they won't do it. Maybe you should've mentioned Crazy John's name and they would've thrown your ass right outta there. :pound:

9. Metaloy

Metaloy Active Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Yeah. Isn't that funny? Joe knows me fairly well and thats really not me but like I said...thats is ALL I will take. They can all kiss my ass!!

10. Trent

Aug 15, 2011
    Chris,

Don't worry about those morons and dbags bro. You are very respected and appreciated here.

11. awpk03s

awpk03s Active Member

Aug 23, 2011
    The threads in the Nighthawk forum over there have been full of idiocy for a long time - I quit reading them for awhile.

I've read that claim over there the NH (ACT) blue mags are full of magic and pixie dust and the ONLY thing that will work in their gun and it's supposed to be that way.. I've ignored the stupidity there every time I read it, until now.

12. Chris

Chris YOU ****!!!! Supporting Addict

Aug 17, 2011
    Too funny :lol:

13. Mythree

Mythree Banned Supporting Addict

Oct 9, 2011
    Oh my GOD - i'm peeing myself ...:pound::pound::pound:

14. soylent green

soylent green people eater

Nov 17, 2011
    I have to poop. Be right back!

15. Bender

Bender Supporting Addict Supporting Addict

Aug 15, 2011
    That place makes a train wreck seem enjoyable!

16. dilespla

dilespla Never made it to step 12 Supporting Addict

Oct 12, 2011
    HAH! That was wonderful! Brightened my day for sure. I wonder how long that will stay up, and if you actually get banned? I take it you don't run ads over there?

17. CRAZY JOHN

CRAZY JOHN New Member

Sep 7, 2011
    You got that right! Just type my name 3 times in Caps and you'll be gone like a fart in the wind. Heck, I think even my initials CJ will do it. I can just feel the love. :lol:

18. Bender

Aug 15, 2011
    Viva La Metaloy Ind

:pound:

19. Bender

Aug 15, 2011
    crazy john

.................crazy john

crazy john

:pound:

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted