1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a Colt Gunsite pistol on Gunbroker for $850. They listed it as a Gun Sight pistol instead of Gunsite, so I think that is why no one else bid on it. The only scratches I see are below the slide stop, it is in pretty good shape. The rear sight needs replaced too.

Anyways, I wanted some nice grips for it with the Gunsite logo and decided to use Esmeralda. She sent me a couple of computer images for options on the logo, I decided a circle around the logo looked better. They look even better now that I have them, she does amazing work.
Gun Firearm Trigger Gun accessory Light
Pattern Rectangle Shadow Glitter Mobile phone accessories

·
Deo Volente
8,403 Posts
I found a Colt Gunsite pistol on Gunbroker for $850. They listed it as a Gun Sight pistol instead of Gunsite, so I think that is why no one else bid on it. The only scratches I see are below the slide stop, it is in pretty good shape. The rear sight needs replaced too.

Anyways, I wanted some nice grips for it with the Gunsite logo and decided to use Esmeralda. She sent me a couple of computer images for options on the logo, I decided a circle around the logo looked better. They look even better now that I have them, she does amazing work. View attachment 369319 View attachment 369321
That is superb! :grin::grin::grin:

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Nice score.

I need to try Esmeralda grips still

·
Double Secret Banned
2,173 Posts
I, being a shameless grip slut, have several sets of Esmerelda’s grips but I had no idea she would do this kind of work.

Those are the best Gunsite grips I’ve seen.

·
In the staging lanes
2,259 Posts
Nothing but praise for Ms Esmeralda. I only have 2 sets, (Gaboon Ebony) but quality & service were top notch.

George

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.