1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Throwing this back up for trade. I will include a list of possible trades at the end of type.

In October 2016 I bought a used Kimber Warrior in 45acp. This Kimber was sent to Evolution Armory in November 2016 and the following work was performed.
-25 LPI checkering front strap
-Delux trigger job using Harrison Design parts and a 10-8 flat faced trigger.
-Plain Black 10-8 sights
-EGW thumb safety+ fit and blend
-EGW magwell
-matte black Ion Bond

I contemplated getting a new barrel for this gun, but was told I didn’t need one. They would have gladly sold me one, but I was told that the factory barrel was good.

Essentially the pistol was rebuilt. I got it back near the end of January, beginning of February 2017 and I believe I have taken it to the range once or twice. I have dry fired it several times with snap caps.

Comes with three Wilson Combat 47D magazines and I will ship in a soft case. I have the build sheet from Evolution Armory and will provide potential buyers with my information if they want to contact them to verify I had them perform the above work.

I have almost $2600 into this pistol between purchase of the pistol, transfer fees, and gunsmithing. If I was going to do a sale of the pistol I would like $2200 with shipping being split between buyer and seller.

I have a majority of my allowance from the wife tied up in toys so to get something new I’m forced to trade. I would like to get trade value in the same ballpark.

Trades: I don’t have anything specific in mind. Trade ideas +/- cash.
-Would like to stick to 9mm for pistols
-Would prefer to stay with 223/556 or 308 or 6.5CM for rifles.
-Not interested in basic ARs or Glocks. Exception being a Glock 45 9mm
-CZ Shadow II
-Hudson H9
-STI 2011
-LTT Beretta 92
-Beretta 92a3
-Beretta APX
-Revolvers I like them S&W or Colt .38 or .357
-AUGs
-Pistols cut for RMRs or other optics
-If you have something else let me know Thanks
9E2ABEF9-5107-4043-A216-91E54D6902DA.jpeg
65BC1DBA-F1DD-4253-B0C9-440DB8FCC8A5.jpeg
BE6DAEBD-BA11-47B3-8F2C-8ED2318445CC.jpeg
790E8E00-2352-4690-B927-13664CFDF9F9.jpeg
B3BDB4ED-C7F7-4F27-BF06-9098D2141209.jpeg

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for Black Friday. I have an unexplained interest in a CZ Shadow 2 if anyone wants to talk other than that the list above is still in effect Thanks

·
I'm just here for the gas.
3,092 Posts
For my own clarification-- the middle two photos depict its current condition? No longer sports a stainless finish?

That matte black is **** hot.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the first two and last picture show different levels of completion and the two in the middle are the finished product. It’s a flat black and called ION Bond.
I just don’t shoot it and hardly shoot 45acp. Consolidating to 9mm in pistols as it is what I shoot most and reload most. Went to 9mm for work and since almost no one else at the PD reloads I have endless supply of brass.

·
A meat popsicle I am
710 Posts
Was the pistol disassembled first and then coated; are the screws, hammer, trigger, etc. all individually and completely coated?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump
Didn’t get toys for Christmas, but my daughter made out like a bandit. Still looking to trade.
Possibly +/- cash
AR 9mm pistols
Beretta’s 92a3 or LTT

1 - 13 of 13 Posts