1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been hanging around the forum for about six months, have posted a few comments and learned a lot of things from everyone, thank you.

I became addicted to 1911’s a few years ago after spending my entire career carrying Glock pistols (still carry one by policy at work). Had a friend introduce me to 1911’s a few years ago, and picked up a Colt Combat Elite in .45 not too long after. Recently bought a Dan Wesson Vbob in 9mm (as yet infired) as I saw a great deal and knew they were being discontinued.

I have completely fallen in love with the 1911 ergonomics and triggers!

Having spent time around the forum for awhile now, I am so impressed with the community you all have created! Happy to have found it.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
Having spent time around the forum for awhile now, I am so impressed with the community you all have created! Happy to have found it.
Welcome from Western NC. :happy:

Hello & welcome to 1911 addicts.com we are very happy you found us. We believe that 1911 addicts is a great place for a shooter to find almost anything 1911.

So come on in make yourself at home, & join in our conversations.

Nature Sky Natural environment Plant Natural landscape

·
Consider my signature line before replying . . . .
14,798 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.