1911 Firearm Addicts banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spent part of a day visiting gun shops in Honolulu. I’ll never complain about prices in Arizona again! Except for one shop customer service was non-existent. I asked that owner about online purchases. He said few places even accept transfers in!

·
Premium Member
2,494 Posts
We love going to Hawaii during winters in Alaska but we could never live there. Too many people and most of them are loser democraps.

·
Avatar is back to my favorite things!
9,776 Posts
My uncle (he’s two years younger than me, he’s like my little brother, he lived with us from the age of five through high school) and his husband lived in California for about 15 years, then moved to Washington for a change of pace, lasted one year as their dream was to live in Hawaii. They finally jumped ship and moved to Hawaii about 4 years ago and lived there for 2-1/2 years and finally said screw it and moved back to California because it was less expensive and liberal! At least to them there is crazier out there than Cali:eek:.o:

·
I wanna go fast!
183 Posts
Last time I went to Hawaii one on their LEOs told me LEOSA (law enforcement officers right to carry) didn’t exist there. When I explained that it was federal law he told me that state law superseded federal law. They also wanted me to pay for a background check and wait at the PD so I could register my handgun since I was staying over 5 days. When I found out that possessing a non registered handgun was a misdemeanor I told him to have a nice day and went on my way.

They really think that they are not part of the USA.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
The officer was way misinformed....one of many reasons I've never had a desire to visit that state.

"When I explained that it was federal law he told me that state law superseded federal law."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts