Experior Holster

Discussion in '1911 Carry' started by Nowlide, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Nowlide

Nowlide Active Member

May 24, 2020
    I just bid on and won an WC Experior 4" railed double stack. What holsters do you guys recommend for concealed carry? Either AIWB or 4 o'clock IWB.

2. Nowlide

Nowlide Active Member

May 24, 2020

3. AZ Husker

AZ Husker Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Oct 14, 2017
    Milt Sparks Criterion. I have one for every size pistol I own. Worn on the side.

4. Nowlide

Nowlide Active Member

May 24, 2020
    My concern is a 4" barrel instead of a 4.25" in most commander size guns and also the rail. I have a commander holster and the gun will not work due to the rail, but the size is off also. I will look at the Milt Sparks, maybe give them a call. Wilson does not have a matching holster listed for the gun from their website. Google searches for "Holster-Experior double stack 4 inch" are no help.

5. AZ Husker

AZ Husker Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Oct 14, 2017
    Sparks makes a 4" holster, but you may be screwed with the rail.

6. GTTom

GTTom Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2019
    The eXperior is similar to the EDC X9 which will fit the majority of holsters on the market designed for 4” or 4.25” 1911 pistols offered with an accessory rail. I use the WC RangeTac holster for the standard 5" 1911 so I can carry either my EDC X9 or 9L in the same holster.

Greg M. likes this.
  7. Greg M.

Greg M. Well-Known Member Supporting Addict

Mar 6, 2020

I was about to say the same thing. I used a EDC X9 MS for my TCP. I also had one being made at Southern Trapper for a railed commander and it fits amazingly.

8. blamo

blamo Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2018
    Milt Sparks will make you a holster for whatever gun you have bud. Give'em a try. They're the best.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted