Fallen Army Ranger

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eeks175, Mar 21, 2019.

1. eeks175

eeks175 Member

Nov 28, 2016
    Addicts,

America lost one of its great patriots recently; SFC Ethan Carpenter of the 75th Ranger Regiment. He was killed during a HALO jump and is survived by his wife and daughter. This is a family that has sacrificed a lot for this country- the dads and husbands in Ranger Regiment have deployed to combat every year since the beginning of GWOT, and even when they're in the states, they're really only home for about 1/3 of that time. A Go-Fund-Me page has been set up for Ethan's family, and all funds go straight to his wife's account. If you're able, please consider helping his family out. Every little bit helps. Otherwise, keep them your prayers, and do one for the Airborne Ranger in the sky. RLTW.

https://www.gofundme.com/sfc-ethan-...ampaign_title&utm_campaign=donation_receiptv5

john_anch_ak, RN47, boatdoc and 7 others like this.
  2. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2018
    Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of the Rangers.

Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite Soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other Soldier.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well-trained Soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my country.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor.

Rangers lead the way!

RN47, Mistman, 1L26 and 4 others like this.

3. Usp45ct

Usp45ct Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Vaya con Dios Sergeant.

Thank you for your service

RLTW

eeks175 likes this.
  4. BenchMonkey

BenchMonkey Angry Infidel

Nov 28, 2018
    Fair skies SFC Carpenter.

eeks175 likes this.
  5. mikc

mikc Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Just a thought-- If we all did not spend one penny on any sports for 6 months and donated what was saved to this fund????

eeks175 likes this.
  6. eeks175

eeks175 Member

Nov 28, 2016
    I imagine that would be a massive contribution for most of us. With circumstances like this, it's hard to walk away without thinking you could have given more.

You need 3 posts to add links to your posts! This is used to prevent spam.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted