1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Nice deal man, thanks!! Just ordered 1200 rds. Checked pricing on .45 and even with shipping, the link you provided was the best. Paid $365 for 1200 rds with $100 back to me via rebate. 22 cents a round for factory .45 is very good.

TargetSportsUSA.com was $10 more (even with free shipping) and PSA's stupid ammo shipping cost put them way out there.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Brownells with the 11% off coupon and Academy Sports are also very good deals. I was $385 with NC state tax which both charge minus the $100 rebate minus 7% at Academy from activejunky. You get 4% at Brownells from activejunky. I have gottne paid rebates for purchases from Brownells and Academy purchases in the past from activejunky.

http://www.activejunky.com/invite/1846528

Reactions: 10mm Guy

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Do you know if the rebate is in Giftcard form or check form?
It does not say but I am going to bet its a Visa giftcard. Read the fine print closely. Most online retailers are not going to meet the delivery requirements. You need to get you ammo with a online receipt, packing slip and be able to take pics of the ammo boxes from multiple angles before 12/3/19 and submit by 12/18/19.

Reactions: DR.DREHER

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought the $200 max worth of rebates late last night from classic. I hope their fulfillment is better than last year’s black friday...after Dec 20! I split between 45 and 9. The case of 9s had free shipping, the 45s were paid because it was 4 boxes of [email protected] They also sell, under the rebate, a box of 600 (rats!) with free shipping — saw after ordering. But it had a higher price than the 4x150 boxes which was close to equalling shipping...still, not a very transparent offering.

If classic’s slow fulfillment costs me the rebate, it will probably do the same for many buyers, and I will fight the difference. Inducements that lead to sales need to be kept, rowwwr!

I read the rebate form, and it has a lot of “weasel words”. One such phrase is that they can, in their opinion, despite creating an inducement that falls under Federal guidelines for interstate sales and transportation, and mailorder sales guideline — they claim they can end the rebate at any time and for any reason, or deny with the same terms. Without notification. For $200 both outfits better have a da** good reason, I mean it!

(ⒶⓃⒹ ⓎⓄⓊ ⓀⒾⒹⓈ ⒼⒺⓉ ⓄⒻⒻ Ⓜ︎Ⓨ ⓁⒶⓌⓃ!)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I bought the $200 max worth of rebates late last night from classic. I hope their fulfillment is better than last year’s black friday...after Dec 20! I split between 45 and 9. The case of 9s had free shipping, the 45s were paid because it was 4 boxes of [email protected] They also sell, under the rebate, a box of 600 (rats!) with free shipping — saw after ordering. But it had a higher price than the 4x150 boxes which was close to equalling shipping...still, not a very transparent offering.

If classic’s slow fulfillment costs me the rebate, it will probably do the same for many buyers, and I will fight the difference. Inducements that lead to sales need to be kept, rowwwr!

I read the rebate form, and it has a lot of “weasel words”. One such phrase is that they can, in their opinion, despite creating an inducement that falls under Federal guidelines for interstate sales and transportation, and mailorder sales guideline — they claim they can end the rebate at any time and for any reason, or deny with the same terms. Without notification. For $200 both outfits better have a da** good reason, I mean it!

(ⒶⓃⒹ ⓎⓄⓊ ⓀⒾⒹⓈ ⒼⒺⓉ ⓄⒻⒻ Ⓜ︎Ⓨ ⓁⒶⓌⓃ!)
I hate to break it to you but the max rebate was $100

Minimum purchase of 2 units required
Maximum rebate of $100.00 (8 units) and 1 MTN OPS free gift per person or household.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts