1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ammo prices coming down, and supply up. A few weeks ago I paid .54 per round for this stuff, and 200 maximum purchase. Now you can get twice as much for almost a dime cheaper, good to see we may have passed the peak.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
That looked to be a prety good buy considering, though... Currently Unavailable

Was available when I posted. Was available starting at 8:00 AM EST. I did not buy any but it was there. What do they say about the early bird

·
Registered
52 Posts
Academy Sports near me had Remington and Winchester practice of training ammo, 115 grain fmj yesterday for $21.99. Limit two.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Academy Sports near me had Remington and Winchester practice of training ammo, 115 grain fmj yesterday for $21.99. Limit two.
The retailers have been putting out product pretty regularly at lower prices. Problem is, I'm hearing more and more stories of scalpers or LGS/Pawn shops sending multiple people--in some cases every day--to WMT, Academy, Bass Pro etc. to snap it up.

·
Registered
120 Posts
The retailers have been putting out product pretty regularly at lower prices. Problem is, I'm hearing more and more stories of scalpers or LGS/Pawn shops sending multiple people--in some cases every day--to WMT, Academy, Bass Pro etc. to snap it up.
Even that will slow. The market always prevails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts