1911 Firearm Addicts banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Vendor
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Addicts,

So we have been working with the new forum owners to bring back the old feedback system. We worked for years to establish ourselves as one of the top dealers/traders within this fine community. Sadly I have been told that it will not be coming back. That is 100's of lost transaction records, which for a small shop like ours is hard to make back up.

My request for all of you that we have done business with here on Addicts, would you please take 2 mins of your time and leave us a review on Google. It really helps with our brand and our reputation. Super easy process all you have to do is click the link below that I have provided. If for any reason my shop has failed to earn anything but 5 Stars from you I would love to personally hear about so that we can correct how we fell short in serving you.

Thank you all,

Jess

The Wichita Gun Club

· Registered
Bitter Clinger
940 Posts
I've now completed several transactions (buying and selling) with @TheWichitaGunClub and have been 100% pleased... not only with the firearms (price and quality) but with the service, communication, packaging and shipping.

Well done Jess and Ryan. I'm now a life-long customer!

· Vendor
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Jess- I don't do Google (no Google acct) or FB (no FB acct) but would be willing to write something on your website if there is a spot

Let us know if that is an option
Jim
Jim I missed this....If you send me a little something I will have my website guy add to the our website scrolling feature of reviews. Thank you for taking the time to help us out. You can email it to me at [email protected]

Jess

· Registered
1,473 Posts
I drove over to the store today (from the KC area), and though it was a bit of a haul, the guys there were super nice and accommodating of my need to see basically all of their top end guns. I really expected to leave with a gun or two, but the ones I thought I would want ended up not being quite the right fit for me. I'm sure they were disappointed, but you couldn't tell in any way. They seemed genuinely happy to talk all things 1911 and even some other guns;-). I will definitely be keeping an eye on their inventory and a better gun store and staff you couldn't ask for.

· Premium Member
321 Posts
Once again, I've had an excellent purchase experience with The Wichita Gun Club. This was my first NHC and Jess took good care of me. Someone else wasn't able to complete the purchase of a custom order of a Steel Frame Counselor in 9mm but I got lucky and snagged it without the wait! I was preparing to place an order and suffer the wait time which is somewhere around 18 months these days. My wait was only a few days before I had it in my hands, configured the way I would have ordered it.

The Wichita Gun Club has a very good turnover rate for their high end merchandise in both new and used categories. You have to be fast to decide, or whatever it is you're pondering, might be gone.

I ordered extra mags and another IOS adapter plate so I could mount an optic I already had because mine came with an IOS slide cut. I was so excited to receive it. Can't wait to get to the range. I can't say enough about how awesome Jess is to work with. There's never any high pressure sales thing going on with him. He's fast with responses and gets the job done and none of my orders have ever been messed up or delayed and around the Holidays, it can be a difficult time to get deliveries shipped quickly. I can't believe how fast my delivery arrived, too. The payment system is really easy to use. What's not to like?! I'll be back for more Hawks in the future, I'm sure of it. This one is absolutely incredible. Do business with confidence!

· Premium Member
NHC Falcon, Shadow Hawk, G21 and 19X
10,389 Posts
Once again, I've had an excellent purchase experience with The Wichita Gun Club. This was my first NHC and Jess took good care of me. Someone else wasn't able to complete the purchase of a custom order of a Steel Frame Counselor in 9mm but I got lucky and snagged it without the wait! I was preparing to place an order and suffer the wait time which is somewhere around 18 months these days. My wait was only a few days before I had it in my hands, configured the way I would have ordered it.

The Wichita Gun Club has a very good turnover rate for their high end merchandise in both new and used categories. You have to be fast to decide, or whatever it is you're pondering, might be gone.

I ordered extra mags and another IOS adapter plate so I could mount an optic I already had because mine came with an IOS slide cut. I was so excited to receive it. Can't wait to get to the range. I can't say enough about how awesome Jess is to work with. There's never any high pressure sales thing going on with him. He's fast with responses and gets the job done and none of my orders have ever been messed up or delayed and around the Holidays, it can be a difficult time to get deliveries shipped quickly. I can't believe how fast my delivery arrived, too. The payment system is really easy to use. What's not to like?! I'll be back for more Hawks in the future, I'm sure of it. This one is absolutely incredible. Do business with confidence!
Jess is good people!

· Premium Member
S&W 586, CZ PCR, CZ Shadow 2, Sig P229, DW Valor, SA Garrison
162 Posts
Jess is great. I posted back in December in the WTB thread that I was looking for an “old Valor”. A couple of hours later Jess contacted me, said he was working on a trade for one and wanted to know if I would be interested. The next morning we made a deal and it arrived at my FFL two days later. Excellent condition, great price and excellent service. I look forward to doing more business with him. Good people

Dave

· Premium Member
120 Posts
Kudo to Jess for making a transaction with moving parts easy.

I traded Jess a few firearms recently towards the purchase of a Staccato XC. Jess is very knowledgeable and fair. His communications are spot on and fast. I can't say enough about his Addicts discount. This was my second cross country transaction with Jess (I live in NH). I just wish his shop was closer to me as I'd like to walk around, kick the tires, and see his inventory in person.
If you have any questions, make sure to ask him. If you want to know more about dealing with Jess, contact me through the forum, I'd be happy to chat.

Gerry

1 - 20 of 38 Posts