1911 Firearm Addicts banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

· Premium Member
2,541 Posts
Just did another deal with Jess. I bought a mod 29-2 S&W Revolver and an M1 Garand from him and picked them both up today. Great guy to deal I will continue to do so with him. A+++ Vendor, Thanks again.

· Premium Member
2,541 Posts
I ordered some magazines for my Staccato C single stack, and he treated me right they should be here tomorrow. Jess is a great guy to deal with he's always treated me right.

· Premium Member
2,541 Posts
Jess thank's for the deal on the C DPO that I bought from you today. I appreciate it sir.

Reactions: DM-SC

· Registered
Les Baer GT Monolith Stinger 45, Staccato C2, Springfield TRP
25 Posts
Dealt with Jess and his manager Caroline yesterday. Fantastic people to deal with! Ordered my first Staccato and cannot wait to get it in hand. Great price, fast shipping, nice people! They certainly won my business and I will not hesitate to use them again for any future needs!

· Registered
Les Baer GT Monolith Stinger 45, Staccato C2, Springfield TRP
25 Posts
Kudo to Jess for making a transaction with moving parts easy.

I traded Jess a few firearms recently towards the purchase of a Staccato XC. Jess is very knowledgeable and fair. His communications are spot on and fast. I can't say enough about his Addicts discount. This was my second cross country transaction with Jess (I live in NH). I just wish his shop was closer to me as I'd like to walk around, kick the tires, and see his inventory in person.
If you have any questions, make sure to ask him. If you want to know more about dealing with Jess, contact me through the forum, I'd be happy to chat.

Gerry
Fellow NH resident here, and I agree. Jess was fantastic to deal with and wish his shop was closer!

· Registered
490 Posts
Dealt with Jess and his manager Caroline yesterday. Fantastic people to deal with! Ordered my first Staccato and cannot wait to get it in hand. Great price, fast shipping, nice people! They certainly won my business and I will not hesitate to use them again for any future needs!
I've always heard good things. They're only 100 miles away, so I need to check out their shop.

· Registered
1,124 Posts
I have purchased two pistols from Jess and TWCG.

Both were easy and both shipped quickly.

I highly recommend them!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

· Registered
51 Posts
Jess
I am new to the forum but I have leaned on you heavily for advice.
You have always responded promptly and with the outmost respect no matter
how trivial my questions must have seemed
I am proud as heck to call you a friend.
I believe collectively we are here for you Jess.
No matter
Thanks again
God bless

21 - 38 of 38 Posts